LDN Blue

Is it? I have not seen any people killed in bid to host EPL games, but in Brazil this happens every day. Doesn't help denying that. There are millions of pieces of evidence of the brutality the Brazilian government applies towards their own people to force through this tournament.

Where did you hear that?

It is one of the biggest lies I have seen here!

seriously... it doesn't get better than that.

German's side is amazing. I'm totally behind them next year here in Brazil.

They are definitely the favourites to win it, but I think we can still win it.

Englands attempts to play posession football with a medieval 442 is quite funny. Lamps and Gerrard are controlling the midfield nicely though, who said they can't play together?

Montenegro are shitting themselves as soon as sturridge starts sprinting.

Englands attempts to play posession football with a medieval 442 is quite funny. Lamps and Gerrard are controlling the midfield nicely though, who said they can't play together?

Montenegro are shitting themselves as soon as sturridge starts sprinting.

The coach wants to score so he plays 3 strikers with townsend. So no one in that attacking four will create for each other since they all want to score.

Lol rooney misses from point blank range

The coach wants to score so he plays 3 strikers with townsend. So no one in that attacking four will create for each other since they all want to score.

Lol rooney misses from point blank range

yup.

You have to give to England that they got real athleticism and desire to their play, but lack any kind of cohesion in attack. Welbeck is so selfish and wasteful, he should only be used for counter attacking football IMO.

I gotta feeling Lampard will save England's ass once again tonight

is germany playin ozil as their false nine?

Yes. Funny stuff from Löw. I actually rather have Schürrle or Kruse in striking role than Özil. He often drops deep to create play and needs a striker to finish his chanes.

You see, it is not all bright with Germany either. We might have an abundance of midfield talent, but when Klose and Gomez, who are not exactly worldclass themselves, are unavailable we got no even half decent striker apart from Reus who is rather a second striker. Even England has more depth in that position than us. Also Schürrle is the only German player with pace. It hurts, but that is probably why we won't win the world cup, even though we got everything else that is needed.

yup.

You have to give to England that they got real athleticism and desire to their play, but lack any kind of cohesion in attack. Welbeck is so selfish and wasteful, he should only be used for counter attacking football IMO.

I gotta feeling Lampard will save England's ass once again tonight

If there is anyone to pull them out of tough games, its lamps.

But hodgson is a mediocre coach with this tactic. If he played a pure winger that crosses like milner or walcot or lennon, they would have someone in the attack to feed the ball to people.