LDN Blue

Your coach doesnt want to play with a particular style. England are blessed with fast wingers, why he doesnt base his game on quick possesion play with crosses and counter attack football is baffling. He's a terrible coach thats lucky he's english to last this long.

He boils my piss with his lifeless interviews, lack of knowledge and his constant face stroking during games.

Absolute perfect candidate for the FA, complete yes man.

He boils my piss with his lifeless interviews, lack of knowledge and his constant face stroking during games.

Absolute perfect candidate for the FA, complete yes man.

England are the only country when i watch them play, i cannot tell the style of play. It just seems like the coach tells them to do push ups during training and then throws them on the pitch. Even erikson was a far better coach for england than hodgson. Absolutely, those bunch of tw*ts handed the job of a big football nation to a yes man. Absolutely shocking

England are the only country when i watch them play, i cannot tell the style of play. It just seems like the coach tells them to do push ups during training and then throws them on the pitch. Even erikson was a far better coach for england than hodgson. Absolutely, those bunch of tw*ts handed the job of a big football nation to a yes man. Absolutely shocking

They don't have a style of play, your right, it's boring, drab and predictable. Hodgson has no identity and neither does the team, it's awful football to watch and whilst Frank spoke of going there to win I cannot believe watching that, that they did. The high fives, slaps of hands and hugs after a nil nil draw was quite cringe-worthy and whilst it was a point the Ukraine where there for the taking last night, but that might of been a bit much to ask of England putting a team away when they need too.

Wilshere - Carrick

Walcott - Rooney - Ox

Sturridge

Personally, I think that's the best offense that England has to offer atm, which still is not really that good at all compared to teams like Spain, Germany and Brazil.

If England has always lacked something in players then it's the technical type of players. Steven Gerrard no matter how many may think he is not technical at all. He's a brilliant player and I've even rated him higher than Lampard but he's not someone who should be in the starting eleven.

Barkley and Zaha need to start playing more games, Wilshere is one of the best english assets we've had in a long time and since when have we ever had a forward like Daniel Sturridge? So can we stop putting fucking Ricky Lambert up top.

Hart

Johnson-Cahill-Jones-Cole

Carrick-Wilshere

Chamberlain-Barkley-Rooney

Sturridge

That might seem unrealistic but look at what Germany did, we have to start getting these young players in and then maybe we can actually win something for once or at least do well. I want to see England play well and give it a good tournament, not play bad and scrape wins just to get drawn by a good team and then get knocked out. Walcott is only pace, his passing is average, crossing is average, his first touch and ball control is very average. We need players who can cope under pressure, Walcott can't he needs space, unless we are just going to typical England counter attack Walcott is useless for us.

But known Roy it's going to be the same stupid team with Gerrard and Lampard in the middle, then Milner and Walcott as our wingers and of course the great Danny Welbeck upfront.

Roy is such a poor manager at the top level, my mate is fully behind him and always has a go at me for not being the same and keeps referring to beating Brazil, so what? his Liverpool team beat Chelsea.

Only England could turn down Pep for Roy.

Wat

I was inebriated.

I just meant it takes a lot more than just a sexy team sheet to make a great national side(which is what you have to be to win the world cup). Point in case, Brazil up until the Confederations Cup. Belgium is just starting to gel. While there have been other teams( Spain, Germany, Argentina, Italy) that have been doing well for the last couple of years.

Finally, with Chelsea having a significant amount of Belgium players, it's understandable why everyone is getting elated over the Belgium national side. I just don't think it's warranted, as of now.

I was inebriated.

I just meant it takes a lot more than just a sexy team sheet to make a great national side(which is what you have to be to win the world cup). Point in case, Brazil up until the Confederations Cup. Belgium is just starting to gel. While there have been other teams( Spain, Germany, Argentina, Italy) that have been doing well for the last couple of years.

Finally, with Chelsea having a significant amount of Belgium players, it's understandable why everyone is getting elated over the Belgium national side. I just don't think it's warranted, as of now.

I agree, I just didn't understand when you posted it, it came out of the blue

If England has always lacked something in players then it's the technical type of players. Steven Gerrard no matter how many may think he is not technical at all. He's a brilliant player and I've even rated him higher than Lampard but he's not someone who should be in the starting eleven.

Barkley and Zaha need to start playing more games, Wilshere is one of the best english assets we've had in a long time and since when have we ever had a forward like Daniel Sturridge? So can we stop putting fucking Ricky Lambert up top.

Hart

Johnson-Cahill-Jones-Cole

Carrick-Wilshere

Chamberlain-Barkley-Rooney

Sturridge

That might seem unrealistic but look at what Germany did, we have to start getting these young players in and then maybe we can actually win something for once or at least do well. I want to see England play well and give it a good tournament, not play bad and scrape wins just to get drawn by a good team and then get knocked out. Walcott is only pace, his passing is average, crossing is average, his first touch and ball control is very average. We need players who can cope under pressure, Walcott can't he needs space, unless we are just going to typical England counter attack Walcott is useless for us.

But known Roy it's going to be the same stupid team with Gerrard and Lampard in the middle, then Milner and Walcott as our wingers and of course the great Danny Welbeck upfront.

I will go for

----Sturridge/carrol

Rooney--------------- Walcott

--Lampard/Gerard--Wilshere

----------Carrick