LDN Blue

I take it Neymar is playing well?

Who, apart from the bitters, is genuinely surprised?

I didn't rate him that much before this game. I thought he is too slender of a player to play physical games but Scotland has been playing fairly rough game (both teams actually) and he has coped very well, dribbles very nicely, links play, very creative and drops deep at times to defend and get the ball. Would love to see him pull on the Chelsea shirt but one things for sure if we don't get atleast one of: Agüero/Neymar/Sanchez then we have done something wrong.

He did add some but it was 100% foul and penalty. To all fairness they should have gotten a penalty in the first half when Caldwell clearly handled the ball.

You mean when that brazilian shot? That wasn't a handball.

I hope Ramires (gets to) attacks more at Chelsea like he did in this game. He was everywhere and was very confident in everything he did. He should've taken his time with that shot though, could've easily scored that.

Great energy and an intelligent player, I'm starting to grow fond of him.

And Neymar is class. Hope he grows into a international star in the near future. We need more exceptional players in football and he's very entertaining to watch.

And ohw yeah, his hair is cool :dude:.

Did we buy the wrong Lucas ?? :mellow:

This Brazillian team has amazing talent and great potential ... can you imagine a team with Luiz, Thiago Silva, Marcelo, Ramires, Sandro, Ganso, Neymar, Lucas, Pato in 3-4 years when they are all in their prime and playing a home world cup :beer:

Like someone said this summer we must buy a young, fast and skillful winger/2nd striker ... I don't care if it's Aguero, Sanchez, Neymar, Lucas, Navas or Young but we desperately need a player who can make a difference with one move or one solo run.

He did add some but it was 100% foul and penalty. To all fairness they should have gotten a penalty in the first half when Caldwell clearly handled the ball.

Yeah yeah, that was a penalty, no doubts. What I meant is that he added some drama and influenced the referee...

That was quite a good game, I didn't expect to see a good game like this considering that it was a friendly. Brazil played very well, when the likes of Ganso, Lucas, Neymar will have grown up, this team could be deadly !

Neymar can be annoying with his antics, but he sure has a great talent. He scored 3 goals in three games, even if it's frendly games, this is not bad !! Though he still needs to mature abit and gain some weight... I hope we'll at least try to get him.

Lucas also looks like a great prospect. But even with Roman's money it will be impossible to buy him for now :lol:

Neymar will be a world star, first time i saw him was today and he was outstanding. In 2014, this Brazil team is gonna be absolutely unbelievable, maybe the best since the 70's team. Although they were against Scotland, they looked awesome today. Ramires was brilliant too, that run in the 2nd half was class and that Lucas (not the scouse, the one who came on) also looked like a real star in the making.

2014 World Cup, hosts = Brazil

God help everyone else.