"Rooney is working class and vulgar"

Badboy

Federico Macheda is reported to have branded Manchester United team-mate Wayne Rooney 'working class and vulgar'.

The young forward's apparent comments have been published in an interview with Italy's Gazzetta Della Sport.

Macheda is currently away from Old Traffordspacer.gif with Italy's Under 21 side, while Rooneyspacer.gif is set to link up with England for their Euro 2012 qualifier against Montenegro on Tuesday.

Rooney has found himself thrust into the media spotlight in recent weeks following allegations over his private life, with his on-field displays this term failing to hit the heights of last season.

And while he is given credit for aiding the former Laziospacer.gif youngster's development at Old Trafford, there are apparently other aspects which the 19-year-old finds less appealing.

Mature

Macheda is quoted as saying: "Rooney is a really great person, he always gives me advice, but he's a bit working class and vulgar."

And the talented teenager has again reiterated that he has no plans to seek an exit from the Red Devils as he continues to be linked with a loan return to Lazio.

He added: "I want to improve in Manchester, when I'm more mature I'll be able to make choices.

"The rumours about Lazio please me but I don't think I will go."

SKYSPORTS

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is brilliant LETS KICK WAYNE WHEN HE IS DOWN COME ON YA FACKING CHAV HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA !

:goodpost: its nasty but id shoot both of his knnecaps so he cant play n'more if i can. :shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot: << thats four shots 2 for each kneecaps.

bullshitt. his wife is pregnant with his son n he cheated on here repetedly. WTF is up with that!

Yeah but you see the thing is, its none of your business what he does in his personal life. Just like the whole thing with JT. We all had his back because he was a Chelsea player but at the end of the day we wanted it to stop for his sake. Why is this any different?? John Terry already has kids...

Don't get me wrong i think what he did is completely wrong, i just don't think its right what the media is doing. If he was to commit suicide tomorrow over all this shit from the media. Whats it going to prove?

Yeah but you see the thing is, its none of your business what he does in his personal life. Just like the whole thing with JT. We all had his back because he was a Chelsea player but at the end of the day we wanted it to stop for his sake. Why is this any different?? John Terry already has kids...

Don't get me wrong i think what he did is completely wrong, i just don't think its right what the media is doing. If he was to commit suicide tomorrow over all this shit from the media. Whats it going to prove?

itll prove the sorry excuse of a human deserves it, as far as im concerned. yes, id say the same about jt or frank or anyone who cheated on their wives/husbands.

their famous people like a celebrity so 'course their personal lives is everybody elses business. it comes with the package in this career. people r also only interested in bad news. if they dont want people nosing about, they shouldve kept their dicks in their pants n act like responsible adults.

itll prove the sorry excuse of a human deserves it, as far as im concerned. yes, id say the same about jt or frank or anyone who cheated on their wives/husbands.

their famous people like a celebrity so 'course their personal lives is everybody elses business. it comes with the package in this career. people r also only interested in bad news. if they dont want people nosing about, they shouldve kept their dicks in their pants n act like responsible adults.

Your right. Anyone who cheats is a complete twat and deserves what is given to them. But that from the people who are directly involved. At the end of the day, he does not know you and you do not know him so what do you get out of it and what does the media get out of it besides filling papers.

I am not saying I agree with what Wayne has done, in fact i have been cheated on myself and it hurts, but that's beyond the point. But like i said in my previous post, what would you get out of it if the man can not cope and was to commit suicide because the papers will not leave him alone?

Your right. Anyone who cheats is a complete twat and deserves what is given to them. But that from the people who are directly involved. At the end of the day, he does not know you and you do not know him so what do you get out of it and what does the media get out of it besides filling papers.

I am not saying I agree with what Wayne has done, in fact i have been cheated on myself and it hurts, but that's beyond the point. But like i said in my previous post, what would you get out of it if the man can not cope and was to commit suicide because the papers will not leave him alone?

id get to say/discuss that whoever cheated on their partners deserves the backlash they got. like i said, their basically a celebrity so anyone can nose their private lives and give opinions. like i said, its part of the package of being a super famous footballer. like i also said, if they dont want people nosing about they should like responsible adults.

the media gets a money out of it. their filling papers with bad news for 2 reasons; money n to give people something to talk about.

id get to say/discuss that whoever cheated on their partners deserves the backlash they got. like i said, their basically a celebrity so anyone can nose their private lives and give opinions. like i said, its part of the package of being a super famous footballer. like i also said, if they dont want people nosing about they should like responsible adults.

the media gets a money out of it. their filling papers with bad news for 2 reasons; money n to give people something to talk about.

Even John Terry?