Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have/had my reservations...his built that has already been mentioned is one..but that wasn`t my biggest,with the professional staff we have they will know how to help him bulk up and at 18 he obviously isn`t fully grown yet...

up until today i thought of him as a great prospect,which he is but i was concerned because the footage i have seen of him as i had seen him as being a purely left footed player..(how many left footed players have we already on the books ?..about 10 i think..)... since the news came out that we have made a bid on him ,i have dug up all the footage i can find on him tho ,and what i see is although his left foot seems to be his strongest he is more than adequate on his right foot too..he is very much a two footed player..who could play on the right side of a front 3 if they decide to play Kakuta on the left side...i think i would prefer Lukaku than him..as i`m convinced he has the physical tools aswell as the skill set to succeed but signing him or atleast signing him and getting him to join us to play this year seems a non-starter so we have to wait on him (would love to sign him now and loan him straight back ) however if Neymar could bulk up and if he has the mental capacity for the PL..then he would be huge for us..and could possibly take Zola title as best player ever....once Drogba & Anelka have gone a front 3 of Kakuta,Lukaku & Neymar (with Sturridge,Borini & Mitrovic in the rotation) on song, would be unplayable..each player would be too much for just one defender so what would teams do..play with a 6 defenders? and that`s not including our midfield..attacking fullbacks etc..

it`s always a gamble spending big bucks on teenagers..but the rewards could be priceless.

not sure if i would make the deal that is needed to get him..but if they pull it off, i will get behind it wholeheartedly and hope for the best...i would also give him atleast 2 years to evolve into a starter before i would brandish him a flop,if he struggles at first to adapt like he may very well do.

Too much for good but unproven player, I don't know what is wrong with Santos.

Thats why Santos dont want to sell hum now, he is still a unproven player and is very young, I dont think it will be a good idea he leaving Brazil at this stage in his career, but I do believe that he is hoping Chelsea will improve the offer and Santos would accept.

Chelsea was listed by him one of the clubs he dream playing for (not sure if that sentence is correct)

Thats why Santos dont want to sell hum now, he is still a unproven player and is very young, I dont think it will be a good idea he leaving Brazil at this stage in his career, but I do believe that he is hoping Chelsea will improve the offer and Santos would accept.

Chelsea was listed by him one of the clubs he dream playing for (not sure if that sentence is correct)

I´m sure if Santos is waiting for him to prove himself as a much more talent player... but for tha club 17.5 Millions is not there problem... is a lot of money for them..... and if Neymar is good or not... won be a problem for santos..

In my case I did not know that Neymar had Chelsea in there Drems teams... that very new for me... besides Aguero this is the first time I hear someone telling Chelsea are in there list... I hope is true.

In any case, for me every brasilian player just have 4 teams in there minds.... Real Madrid, AC Milan, BArcelona, and Inter..... in that order...

SO I WILL CONSIDER THIS AGAIN AS A FULL FAIL FROM US... for a simple Reason .... 17,5 for a young player is to much of good offers unless some else is waiting for more than that. And I´m sure there won be any other offer for him, so case Close no Neymar

I´m sure if Santos is waiting for him to prove himself as a much more talent player... but for tha club 17.5 Millions is not there problem... is a lot of money for them..... and if Neymar is good or not... won be a problem for santos..

In my case I did not know that Neymar had Chelsea in there Drems teams... that very new for me... besides Aguero this is the first time I hear someone telling Chelsea are in there list... I hope is true.

In any case, for me every brasilian player just have 4 teams in there minds.... Real Madrid, AC Milan, BArcelona, and Inter..... in that order...

SO I WILL CONSIDER THIS AGAIN AS A FULL FAIL FROM US... for a simple Reason .... 17,5 for a young player is to much of good offers unless some else is waiting for more than that. And I´m sure there won be any other offer for him, so case Close no Neymar

Two things:

1 - Its is changing...lots of young talents leave Brazil for the price of a banana, then become priceless world superstars, but european pay 30 million for european players like Berbatov, Carrick, Wright Philips. Brazilian clubs are realising that they cant simple sell they players when the first offer appear. Brazil is not that poor.

2 - Its also changing. I dont think that english guys realise how the brand Chelsea changed in last 6, 7 years. Chelsea in Brazil is as popular as Real Madrid, Barcelona, Milan and Manchester and is more popular than Inter. Chelsea is also more popular than Liverpool and Arsenal, for sure. Chelsea is not that far of becoming the biggest club in the world, as Peter Kenyon planned years ago. Premier League is really popular here nowadays.

at 6:00, he answear wich are the clubs he would like to play: Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester, Chelsea, Milan....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d4HSKT6PUs

Two things:

1 - Its is changing...lots of young talents leave Brazil for the price of a banana, then become priceless world superstars, but european pay 30 million for european players like Berbatov, Carrick, Wright Philips. Brazilian clubs are realising that they cant simple sell they players when the first offer appear. Brazil is not that poor.

2 - Its also changing. I dont think that english guys realise how the brand Chelsea changed in last 6, 7 years. Chelsea in Brazil is as popular as Real Madrid, Barcelona, Milan and Manchester and is more popular than Inter. Chelsea is also more popular than Liverpool and Arsenal, for sure. Chelsea is not that far of becoming the biggest club in the world, as Peter Kenyon planned years ago. Premier League is really popular here nowadays.

at 6:00, he answear wich are the clubs he would like to play: Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester, Chelsea, Milan....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d4HSKT6PUs

Well I like to see that Chelsea is consider in Brazil as one of the big teams... that is Good news for us... in special because there is no question about Brazil is one of the biggest producer of talent players in the world... that might give us a little more chances to get good players... For me what U just wrote are great news

In the other matter about money U are right about 1 thing... Brasil Give a lot of good player and just Because on Team from Europe came with some Euros U have to sell them... but there is one thing... 17.5 Million for a 17 years old without be tested in the mayor league of futbol... is a lot o money from my point of view... now.... If I would be Santos President obviosly I will not get in a Hurry saling Neymar... because at this point if chelsea offer 17.5 next year maybe are 20.... or other offers more... I can Understandt that...

But Well.... if It is for me... I sure his mind is clear we are not the First choice for him Spanish Big Club are..

No matter how the thing well finish he is a Great Player no doubt about it I thing he will be better than Robinho...

Well I like to see that Chelsea is consider in Brazil as one of the big teams... that is Good news for us... in special because there is no question about Brazil is one of the biggest producer of talent players in the world... that might give us a little more chances to get good players... For me what U just wrote are great news

In the other matter about money U are right about 1 thing... Brasil Give a lot of good player and just Because on Team from Europe came with some Euros U have to sell them... but there is one thing... 17.5 Million for a 17 years old without be tested in the mayor league of futbol... is a lot o money from my point of view... now.... If I would be Santos President obviosly I will not get in a Hurry saling Neymar... because at this point if chelsea offer 17.5 next year maybe are 20.... or other offers more... I can Understandt that...

But Well.... if It is for me... I sure his mind is clear we are not the First choice for him Spanish Big Club are..

No matter how the thing well finish he is a Great Player no doubt about it I thing he will be better than Robinho...

I agree...in this case is a little differente. Neymar manager asserts that the offer is 20 million euros. Its good even for trasantions between two european big clubs. Villas was sold for 24, di Maria for 25, and Davi Silva for 22.

I agree...in this case is a little differente. Neymar manager asserts that the offer is 20 million euros. Its good even for trasantions between two european big clubs. Villas was sold for 24, di Maria for 25, and Davi Silva for 22.

Villa was sold for €40 million and David Silva for €29 million and RX8 the Brazilian league is very competitive and very under rated plus Neymar is 18 not 17.

Its goin g to be very difficult if they are requesting £30m, as it is obvious we won't go to that price.

Didn't he have a release clause of 28 mil? Anyway I think it's too much money for a 17 year old. The risk if he flops is massive. We'd be better served if we wait another year, and then get Lukaku onece his schooling is done.

Didn't he have a release clause of 28 mil? Anyway I think it's too much money for a 17 year old. The risk if he flops is massive. We'd be better served if we wait another year, and then get Lukaku onece his schooling is done.

Im sure i read something yesterday where they were saying we would only have to go up to about £21m to make the deal happen if the player wants to go, yes it's a lot of money. But we either pay the money and hope his talent transforms to the PL or we let him go elsewhere and wish we could sign him for over £40m in a few years time, just look at Pato.........

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You