• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

NEYMAR BECOMES COMIC BOOK CHARACTER

tumblr_inline_mlh9s03iHB1qz4rgp.jpg

It’s official. Neymar is now a comic book character in Brazil.

Joining other Brazil stars who have become a reading option to children across the country - Pele, Ronaldinho and Ronaldo to name a few - the 21-year-old starlet announced the new ”Neymar Jr.” comic book on Thursday in a partnership with leading Brazilian cartoonist Mauricio de Sousa.

Neymar will be portrayed as a young child with his own football-playing friends and his well-known Mohawk hair style. The first issue is called ”A Boy With Talent.”

Watch the official comic book unveiling below:

Really wonder how Brazil will view him in the next few years. A hero or a Zero.

Neymar must be scared of trying it on in Europe. He is the big fish in a little pond (no offence to the South American leagues which I know are of a very high quality, but not a single person can say they compare to the best teams La Liga, the Bundesliga, the Premier League or Serie A can offer) - I think he's scared he will emulate Robinho and totally flop in Europe.

Then when he goes to Barca and plays really really good I hope you remember this post (not saying it will happen)

Definitely you can. Honestly, I can't see him being top world class player. (In Brazil I might be playing as Starting XI in some team, no offense).

Definitely you can. Honestly, I can't see him being top world class player. (In Brazil I might be playing as Starting XI in some team, no offense).

you can't see a 21 year old who is that confortable on the ball becoming a world class player in the future... wow!

Then I hope you make around $400K a month because that's what you'd be making down there. Most starting XI players make over $50K a month these days especially with the big clubs.

LOOOL, you are a clueless cunt! (no offense)

LOOOL, you are a clueless cunt! (no offense)

You know what, this history is similar to me, oh wait that's correct, Robinho's history... I remember the first match with Real Madrid vs Cadiz a few summers ago, holy shit! Was pure dynamite bicycles, spins, roulettes... He still being DENCH or no! he is being BENCH.

When he start to shine at any top class team in Europe, I'll start thinking on him.

You know what, this history is similar to me, oh wait that's correct, Robinho's history... I remember the first match with Real Madrid vs Cadiz a few summers ago, holy shit! Was pure dynamite bicycles, spins, roulettes... He still being DENCH or no! he is being BENCH.

When he start to shine at any top class team in Europe, I'll start thinking on him.

You talk about one single example dude, get real. What about all the other players that succeeded?

You talk about one single example dude, get real. What about all the other players that succeeded?

So if he is good @ Santos and doing some skills, I have to believe that he would became top class player? Are you serious?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You