Neymar

the wes

Neymar's movement is excellent, both on and off the ball. Would like to see him play more on the right side cutting in though.

Ramires to me has been very impressive, always available for a pass, always near the ball no matter what section of the pitch, likes to play the short passes keeping possession. Definitely the type of player a team is built around.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Daniel Alves annoys me for some reason, ffs, the ultimate in petulant.

Surprised no one has been trying to get Robinho off of City. He has shown great form since giong back to Santos and he would do really well in most leagues out of the PL.

Neymar, Luiz and Ramires are one of the best players in Brazil team right now. And Neymar is fucking amazing. I knew him before in Santos, but I didn't know he was that good. Does Santos have another Pele?

It makes me laugh that some people here asked such questio: Neymar or Lukaku?. lol.

Lukaku is a cracking player.

They are totally diferrent. It is nice to see that you are proud of Neymar as Brazilian, but that was bad sentence.

It makes me laugh that some people here asked such questio: Neymar or Lukaku?. lol.

Lukaku is year younger and he is more of a Drogba-kind player, big target man, holding defenders and with great headers. While Neymar is more of a winger, Zola-type player. Little, skillful, fast, awesome.

Lukaku is a cracking player.

They are totally diferrent. It is nice to see that you are proud of Neymar as Brazilian, but that was bad sentence.

so we cant say that Messi is better than Hilário because they play in different positions ? It is what is a bad sentence.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You