Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Neymar wont leave Santos right now, he will stay here for at least one more year. I would say that he will syat here until 2012 or even 2014...I dont think will be good for him nor Chelsea, buy him right now.

He will stay in the bench, and Ancelotti will play Kalou, Anelka, Malouda and Drogba. He will have few chances, will get angry and will ask to return to Santos. Chelsea will lost money and Neymar will lost a great oportunity to prove himself in Europe.

He is only 18, he might join us when he will be 22, 23 years old.

Neymar wont leave Santos right now, he will stay here for at least one more year. I would say that he will syat here until 2012 or even 2014...I dont think will be good for him nor Chelsea, buy him right now.

He will stay in the bench, and Ancelotti will play Kalou, Anelka, Malouda and Drogba. He will have few chances, will get angry and will ask to return to Santos. Chelsea will lost money and Neymar will lost a great oportunity to prove himself in Europe.

Good point.

Kalouless being picked instead of Kakuta is a clear intication.

Yeah, you're right.

A move to Europe is always a probleme with brazilians' players. I mean, how many pseudo- "New Pele" come to Europe and become big flops ?! Like Keiresson and many others.

But in an other hand, we should to take risks. Because by now Santos ask for 30M£, and I can't imagine what they will ask in two years...

Why not buying him now and loaning him two years at Santos ?

totally agree actually. Especially when you mention about the fact that he's 18 and there are plenty of attackers that are much older, and are likely to be picked. That's why I honestly believe the better buy would be Aguero. But when you talk about Aguero's wage demands, it's just too much.

Sometimes I tend to think, is it worth even considering Real Madrid's bid for Ashley Cole. I know he's considered the best left-back in the world, and he's English, but when they're offering Karim Benzema and cash as part of a deal, that's a hugely impressive deal.

If Cole does leave, it would push Zhirkov up to first choice left back, and it will also allow Ryan Bertrand a chance to play some games with us, having gained first team experience at Notts Forest (assuming his loan deal ends in January)

This deal seems dead for this window :(

Hope we sign a decent alternative.

I wouldn't be so sure, there was a report from the kids father a few days back about him asking clubs to wait until after his cup game which has now been done and they now expect any negotiations to carry on. If we had made a bid as they said we did i am sure we will be back in for him.

Possibly, I hope so. However, normally there is a lot more stuff in the press if a deal with a Brazilian club is going to go ahead at all, there seems to be so much corruption over there it is impossible to keep any news secret... whistling.gif

I wouldn't be so sure, there was a report from the kids father a few days back about him asking clubs to wait until after his cup game which has now been done and they now expect any negotiations to carry on. If we had made a bid as they said we did i am sure we will be back in for him.

It seems his father changed his mind after a converstation with Santos' presidente. His father said that Neymar dreamed about playing the national team, and now that he got it, there is no reason to go abroad, plus Neymar fears that having few chances at Chelsea, the new brazilian naiotal team´s manager Menezes will forget him. A player who is Kalou´s substitute cannot play for Seleção.

It seems his father changed his mind after a converstation with Santos' presidente. His father said that Neymar dreamed about playing the national team, and now that he got it, there is no reason to go abroad, plus Neymar fears that having few chances at Chelsea, the new brazilian naiotal team´s manager Menezes will forget him. A player who is Kalou´s substitute cannot play for Seleção.

Thats a huge assumption that he would be Kalou's substitute.....

I certainly wouldn't rule out this transfer just yet.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You