the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well i`d play for free too..

i`m 34, so nobody can say i`m inexperienced.

i`ve got a shot like Johnny Metgod.

pace that can live with anyone over a yard or two...after about 3 or 4 yards i`m keeled over coughing my guts up..but at 6 foot 1 and just over 200lbs i`m atleast an obstacle that the opposition would have to get around rather than through.

and i satisfy the "homegrown" rule..:whistling:

well i`d play for free too..

i`m 34, so nobody can say i`m inexperienced.

i`ve got a shot like Johnny Metgod.

pace that can live with anyone over a yard or two...after about 3 or 4 yards i`m keeled over coughing my guts up..but at 6 foot 1 and just over 200lbs i`m atleast an obstacle that the opposition would have to get around rather than through.

and i satisfy the "homegrown" rule..:whistling:

Haha I'm 6 foot 4, but not the most mobile, though I would jump right in even if Uncle Carlo asked me to be Rhys Taylor's understudy :P

Oh but I turn 21 in December, so he better call me quick otherwise I won't be able to join the squad under the 'unlimited under-21 players rule'.

Haha I'm 6 foot 4, but not the most mobile, though I would jump right in even if Uncle Carlo asked me to be Rhys Taylor's understudy :P

Oh but I turn 21 in December, so he better call me quick otherwise I won't be able to join the squad under the 'unlimited under-21 players rule'.

:whistling:birthday in two weeks ...I might just be too old

ah well there`s room for both of us..you in Goal..me, Right-back-on the goal line,smoking a cigarette,swigging from a beer can...i think we could have held our own against Stoke & Wigan last year at the bridge,atleast..

don`t know where Manuf plans to play but we`ve claimed our spots in the squad already.

I'm a centre back or defensive midfielder.

-----------------Madmax-----------------

--BlueDrew--Manuf--

We would form a pretty nice partnership

whistling.gif

Back on topic

I just can't understand how those young players who watched all those big clubs in telly don't want to become part of it. It's like a dream come true and they choose more money or education. I mean come on if you're going to play in club like Chelsea you don't need to be so educated. Or you can finish them later.

Apparantly Chelsea are still interested in the Young Forward Neymar, Does anyone know anything about this??

This is the latest, a translation from some Brazilian website.

Mercato: Neymar opens the door to European clubs!

06/08/2010-17: 30 pm

Winner of the cup of Brazil on Wednesday evening, Santos must now deal with maintaining its intact workforce. And with Robinho allocated to Manchester City, Wesley courted by the Bremen and Benfica, Paulo Henrique on shelves in Lyon and the real task seems difficult. Especially as the Neymar nugget ends more to say his desires elsewhere.

In some clubs, the titles are the starting point for collective adventures. Santos, is the inverse ahead. Since the final victory Cup Brazil (to Vitoria), flat shadow of decommissioning on dear club sizes to King Pelé. To begin, Robinho returned honour the end of his contract at Manchester City in waiting to resolve a possible transfer. Meanwhile, Wesley cache over his desires to Europe, where Benfica and the Bremen Werder engage battle to recruit it.

Today is the turn of Neymar (18) see his future at Santos questioned by the interview given by father Neymar Silva dos Santos in the Brazilian media Lance!. "The dream of any great player Brazilian is joining a European club and the Selecão." This is normal, even more for a kid born does believing in it. (…) We asked interested clubs that they are not in contact with us prior to the final of the cup of Brazil. Now, they will return to us. "We will see with the importance that the club gives these possible Santos offers", he explained.

Words that indicate therefore that phenomenon auriverde, convened by the new Mano Menezes coach for the friendly match Brazil against the U.s. on August 10, could land on the old continent in the coming weeks. If he wants very much keep it, Santos will not make financial rehabilitation effort that requires the new status of the young man. Should learn in the course of the week, several meetings between the two parties being provided. Santos may therefore have to rebuild a team, because currently only Paulo Henrique is safe to go for a ride...

Seems like talks will start again and he seems keen on a move.

Edited by - 25 -

I want Chelsea to carry this pursuit and get Lukaku aswell. Neymar and Lukaku would be the only signings i want in the next 2 seasons. Of course, Aguero would be a plus but i don't think Chelsea realise how much of a fan favourite he is here.

Kalas, Lukaku, Ramires, Neymar = Good Looking Potential CL winners! for the future for me.

Kalas, Lukaku, Ramires, Neymar = Good Looking Potential CL winners! for the future for me.

Totally agree! I feel there's a young variety there, which is just what we need to make the squad look fresh, rather than old and stale-looking. I honestly believe that we should make another bid for Neymar before the transfer window closes.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You