Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Santos just turned down a 25mi offer from Barcelona (after rejecting their initial 18mi offer a few days ago) in a meeting they had today. Total wankers, do they think they are going to get more for a player in his last year of contract? :doh:

Neymar's investment group representative seemed very angry with the rejected bid when he was interviewed after leaving Neymar's (father) house...

Hahaha the joke is on Santos! Remember when we were offering them a lot more for him and they rejected it ? All they did now was to pay him massive wages for him to leave for much less.

That much is obvious. Ronaldo is actually a pretty average footballer. His passing is poor and he's not really a possession player, more of a great counter-attacking talent. Great goalscorer but he's an average footballer really.

Yes and Zidane was too slow to be decent midfielder and Maradona could head a ball. To call Ronaldo an average footballer is madness.

He must be absolutely set on going to Barcelona if no other club is in the race despite such a low bid. Otherwise we would be in the race since we were willing to pay much more for him before. Plus there is also a huge Brazilian contingent here. Ramires, Luiz and Oscar would surely help him transition to life in London.

He must be absolutely set on going to Barcelona if no other club is in the race despite such a low bid. Otherwise we would be in the race since we were willing to pay much more for him before. Plus there is also a huge Brazilian contingent here. Ramires, Luiz and Oscar would surely help him transition to life in London.

Exactly why Santos doesn't want to settle for such a 'low' (in their minds) price. They want to see if any higher bids will come to the table!

ESPN BR reported that Manchester City would be studying to make a bid of around 30mi (which is what Santos wants) to lure Neymar. However, Neymar isn't keen on going to England, let alone for City...

we should push up to 40M for him. Great potential. Even if he is overrated right now, he will be great in future no doubt about that.

Would be cool for the image of the club "they could sign Neymar at Barca's face", He would sell a lot of shirts, that's a good business

we should push up to 40M for him. Great potential. Even if he is overrated right now, he will be great in future no doubt about that.

Would be cool for the image of the club "they could sign Neymar at Barca's face", He would sell a lot of shirts, that's a good business

Neymar want to go to barca

Exactly why Santos doesn't want to settle for such a 'low' (in their minds) price. They want to see if any higher bids will come to the table!

ESPN BR reported that Manchester City would be studying to make a bid of around 30mi (which is what Santos wants) to lure Neymar. However, Neymar isn't keen on going to England, let alone for City...

Do you think there's any chance in the slightest that he might consider us at all :( I remember him referring to us positively and also talking to our brazilian contingent about London

Do you think there's any chance in the slightest that he might consider us at all :( I remember him referring to us positively and also talking to our brazilian contingent about London

Where would he fit? Neither him nor hazard operate as effiecntly or with same devastation on the right wing.

Neymar want to go to barca

Why exactly?

I know Barcelona had some pretty great Brazilian footballers recently, but you would have to think the fact his buddy/mentor Robinho was a Madrid guy would weigh more heavy on him.

Why exactly?

I know Barcelona had some pretty great Brazilian footballers recently, but you would have to think the fact his buddy/mentor Robinho was a Madrid guy would weigh more heavy on him.

because he thinks messi ist the best footballer. dani alves playing there etc. also his coach said barca would suit him more etc.

He would accept going to Chelsea, for sure! :)

But...Do we need Neymar when we have Hazard? I dont think so!

The same goes for Real, will he have space in the same position CR7 plays? Not really!

He would accept going to Chelsea, for sure! :)

But...Do we need Neymar when we have Hazard? I dont think so!

The same goes for Real, will he have space in the same position CR7 plays? Not really!

But there are some players who are just so good (like once or twice in a generation of players) that you simply have to go for regardless of the existing squad - and I believe Neymar and Hazard to be tactically flexible enough, since they are so intelligent! Here's hoping he does a Robinho with Barca and signs with us :D

I don't think Neymar will move anywhere before Confederations Cup. Santos and investors are hoping he will perform well and increase his value.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You