Neymar

the wes

bayern already denied. neymar to munih is bulls#it. he was the option if the götze transfer failed.

Did they? Wow can you imagine if they did get Neymar?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL, get over yourself. Youre brazilian, congrats!!

Actualy he makes the point. People turn their heads far too quick because of these bullshit newspapers.

The worst thing is media. They can turn your opinion anytime. If they say someone is quilty or inocent, mass people believe that.

Actualy he makes the point. People turn their heads far too quick because of these bullshit newspapers.

The worst thing is media. They can turn your opinion anytime. If they say someone is quilty or inocent, mass people believe that.

I thought the previous owner of Santos said it?

I thought the previous owner of Santos said it?

He might say that Neymar fits in bayern by his opinion, but the media translated it like he confirmed that neymar goes to bayern.

This is how media works. Only reliable source is Sky sports, they atleast check what they publish.

I was on board the Neymar to Bayern rumor until they said it was for 50m.

If you want to believe a rumour, strong sources from both Spain and Brazil are saying Barcelona and Santos have agreed a fee of 30mi euros so Neymar can leave this transfer window!

That Bayern rumour came out of nowhere, with a stupid transfee fee and a very bad source ("Santos former owner", as if they even ha a owner in the first place)...

If you want to believe a rumour, strong sources from both Spain and Brazil are saying Barcelona and Santos have agreed a fee of 30mi euros so Neymar can leave this transfer window!

That Bayern rumour came out of nowhere, with a stupid transfee fee and a very bad source ("Santos former owner", as if they even ha a owner in the first place)...

I expect Barca to spend big this summer so I can see that happening, but surely not for 50m. I think Spain would suite Neymar much more than say Italy or England so it would be a good move for him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You