Neymar

the wes

Will just quote what I posted in the English Football thread...

As you have seen, my venom was very sharp today, I blame my terrible mood (it was on par with the day of the Hall of Fame breakdown)...

It has already stopped and not happening again, messaged the members I have offended (and wrongly so) today and I hope everything will be resolved!

Add alcohol, girl and a forum with a bad temper and you get me throwing stupid digs at undeserving members, sorry! ;)

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Name has popped up again in the telegraphs latest Jose article. Think hes a supremely talented fella and has the potential to be one of the best but his attitude seems a concern. Not gonna complain about price and not playing in europe before because if the club aint worried why should I be but safe to say he would add A LOT to any team he goes to.

It is believed that Chelsea have made another move to eventually sign Brazilian striker Neymar, with technical director Michael Emenalo having travelled to Brazil to watch him play.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10032165/Jose-Mourinho-moves-closer-to-Chelsea-return-as-Real-Madrid-coach-lowers-demands.html

Dont know whats going on, last week he was destined to go to Barca. I really wouldnt complain thought if he came, like what ulsterchelsea said, if the club think the can cut it then i wouldnt say otherwise. I dont think his attitude is as bad as the media make it to be.

It is believed that Chelsea have made another move to eventually sign Brazilian striker Neymar, with technical director Michael Emenalo having travelled to Brazil to watch him play.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10032165/Jose-Mourinho-moves-closer-to-Chelsea-return-as-Real-Madrid-coach-lowers-demands.html

Emenalo doing his job brilliantly once again by scouting the unknown talent. Maybe the club should consider giving him a raise. :rolleyes:

The funniest thing about English rumors when it comes to Neymar is that they are totally contraditory with the latest Brazilian news. UK has one of the worst sports journalism profeasionals I have ever witnessed!

For instance, he is closer to Barcelona more than ever and Telegraph now says we are about to make a move while we already have Hazard!

The funniest thing about English rumors when it comes to Neymar is that they are totally contraditory with the latest Brazilian news. UK has one of the worst sports journalism profeasionals I have ever witnessed!

For instance, he is closer to Barcelona more than ever and Telegraph now says we are about to make a move while we already have Hazard!

It's what they do because that's what sells papers. Especially now that Mourinho is likely to return, they start linking everyone and their dog with a move to Chelsea because that's what people want to read about. Also, whether or not the interest is real, being linked with nearly every quality player on the planet is bad PR for Chelsea because people have even more reason to dislike the club and the way it is run so it's pretty normal for them to be writing that stuff with their agenda and all. "Oh look, Chelsea are buying three more £50m strikers. Abramovich trying to buy them the title again after failing miserably this season" and so on. When most people already have a low opinion of the club, they find it easy to believe such stories but with any other club they just disregard the rumours and call it the usual media bullshit.

There's no contradiction here. The article does not say that Neymar is likely to join us. It simply states that Emenalo has gone to Brazil to scout Neymar which could very well be true.

Emenalo doing his job brilliantly once again by scouting the unknown talent. Maybe the club should consider giving him a raise. :rolleyes:

-_- sigh, Hazard wasn't any unknown talent but we still had scouts watching him every game, even Ferguson went to see himself what he's all about. Same with Falcao, who Man utd had scouts watching at Atletico's last game.

So randomly hating on Emenalo for wanting to see Neymar is quite ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You