test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

the wes

Neymar

Started by the wes,

4,400 posts in this topic
3 hours ago, Henrique said:

Money plays a huge part, but I think Neymar's staff don't think his career is where it was supposed to be. He already played 4 seasons in Europe and managed only 1 time to be in the top 3 best players in world. In PSG Neymar would be THE star. 

I believe that is the rationale for Neymar's staff. However I think it's naive of them to think PSG would allow him to win the Balon d'Or. He isn't touching that trophy with Messi and Ronaldo still pounding away.Even then third place likes to go to a flavour of the month type.

Johnnyeye likes this

29 minutes ago, Spike said:

I believe that is the rationale for Neymar's staff. However I think it's naive of them to think PSG would allow him to win the Balon d'Or. He isn't touching that trophy with Messi and Ronaldo still pounding away.Even then third place likes to go to a flavour of the month type.

I will think a move to PSG makes sense as it improves his chance of winning individual awards, and it's going to be more money I'm sure. Not only PSG has been paying big as the nouveau riche, but the marketing deals around his name can be more focused.

On the other hand, I'm not quite seeing PSG going all the way to be honest as I think they are still short of a couple/few quality players in certain positions.

I hope this deal goes through for PSG.  In theory, they'd have to sell a couple of players to balance the books.

I'd love to get Verratti or Rabiot.

However, I'm concerned that after switching agents, it might pave the way for Verratti to Utd.  That's no good.

1 hour ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I hope this deal goes through for PSG.  In theory, they'd have to sell a couple of players to balance the books.

However, I'm concerned that after switching agents, it might pave the way for Verratti to Utd.  That's no good.

Veratti will go to Barca.

Henrique likes this

2 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

They will balance shit, they don't and won't care.

yuvala likes this

I'm just glad we didn't sign him when we had the possibility to back in the day and we have Hazard instead. He'll have been holding us to ransom now. He and his money-grubbing father. 

sainttourist and communicate like this

On 18/07/2017 at 11:28 AM, Henrique said:

Neymar is moving to PSG. Huge news.

I hope people will forget now that I was wrong about a fucking kit years ago.

Fernando, Amblève. and Kieran. like this

Wow...so sad to see this, to leave Barcelona for PSG for so much money but maybe we can exploit the situation and get someone from PSG.

1 minute ago, Chelsea4 said:

This is the worst decision he could have made,Neymar will regret this.

he wants to lead a team.

11 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

he wants to lead a team.

He plays for one of the biggest clubs in the world a club who wins trophies every season and plays with with the best player in the world. Barcelona is a whole new level compared to PSG the only reason this transfer is happening is because of his father who pushed him to sign for PSG this way his father will get 40M. Doesn't matter how goodthe player is,220M is way too much the transfer market is getting out of control quickly.

34 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

He plays for one of the biggest clubs in the world a club who wins trophies every season and plays with with the best player in the world. Barcelona is a whole new level compared to PSG the only reason this transfer is happening is because of his father who pushed him to sign for PSG this way his father will get 40M. Doesn't matter how goodthe player is,220M is way too much the transfer market is getting out of control quickly.

220 m was the buyout clause not Barcelona's asking price.

1 hour ago, Sh0n3x said:

Wow...so sad to see this, to leave Barcelona for PSG for so much money but maybe we can exploit the situation and get someone from PSG.

Lucas Moura?

1 minute ago, Blue Armour said:

Adrien Rabiot?

He's very good but he's established himself in the first team and the owners and management are really happy with him as he's an academy player.  I also see no reason why he'll want to leave Paris. 

Blue Armour likes this

On 22/07/2017 at 6:06 PM, Sideshow Luiz said:

Be careful what you wish for. This could give Barca the funds to attack us fot Eden.

communicate likes this