Neymar

the wes

5 - Let's leave this clear: If I say "I could play in Arsenal, because the are shit", is Racism. Ok... let's go then with lesson two: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism

This was not how you meant it in the first place and you know it...

Did you leave your country because you cant get a job with the 27% unemployment ratio? (see, sarcasm, but that doesnt mean you can use it and it is not offensive)

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Neymar is a retard, really hate this guy, I can tell you Rmpr is a minority, because most people in Brazil who watch football do hate him and believe he is an overrated one.

Jealousy. :whistling:

I am a minority just like people who believed that this year's leaked kit was fake and just as people who believe Mourinho will come, right?

*cough* http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/14305-the-mourinho-thread/?p=656556 *cough*

This was not how you meant it in the first place and you know it...

Did you leave your country because you cant get a job with the 27% unemployment ratio? (see, sarcasm, but that doesnt mean you can use it and it is not offensive)

Nop, I had to leave Spain because I'm the owner of two successful companies and I have to be in the UK to continue growing, but many of my friends are. Should I be offended? If I had to leave my country to feed my family?

Men, better leave it because at the very end you will receive Reports and not from myself, for another person who is working in a foreign country to be alive.

By the way, from wikipedia (you should read it and quickly please!): Racism and racial discrimination are often used to describe discrimination on an ethnic or cultural basis

By the way, from wikipedia (you should read it and quickly please!): Racism and racial discrimination are often used to describe discrimination on an ethnic or cultural basis

This fits the criteria: "In Brazil I might be playing as Starting XI in some team, no offense".

I am a minority just like people who believed that this year's leaked kit was fake and just as people who believe Mourinho will come, right?

*cough* http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/14305-the-mourinho-thread/?p=656556 *cough*

Dude, you are a retard as well, if you believe Mourinho will come it has nothing to do with Neymar, it just shows how immature you are are, go get a life dude, you joined 8 months ago and already have more than 7000 posts, go read a book and talk to real people, you need that.

Dude, you are a retard as well, if you believe Mourinho will come it has nothing to do with Neymar, it just shows how immature you are are, go get a life dude, you joined 8 months ago and already have more than 7000 posts, go read a book and talk to real people.

Hahahaha, this whole discussion has nothing to do with Neymar if you have actually read it. Also, I never said he is not overrated or overhyped.

Yeah, I need to get a real life. I should get a boring and insignificant one like yours!

P.S: Please improve your phrase construction, it is horrible...

This fits the criteria: "In Brazil I might be playing as Starting XI in some team, no offense".

What? Are you serious? Saying that is Racism? Are you MAD?

Here is your blueprint: I referred Brazil as we were speaking about Neymar who is Brazilian and plays in Brazil. I used Brazil to make a comparison based on sarcasm referring to the not that good quality of the player.

Next time that I'm speaking about a player from Brazil that plays in Brazil I will refer to another league and country as an example, just for you that you can't imagine shit, buddy.

And wait, that is so offensive for you that you start to call me cunt and these shit that you think that would offend me and make me cry? or I just would turn off the computer?

Oh my... non sense, not at all.

What? Are you serious? Saying that is Racism? Are you MAD?

Here is your blueprint: I referred Brazil as we were speaking about Neymar who is Brazilian and plays in Brazil. I used Brazil to make a comparison based on sarcasm referring to the not that good quality of the player.

Next time that I'm speaking about a player from Brazil that plays in Brazil I will refer to another league and country as an example, just for you that you can't imagine shit, buddy.

And wait, that is so offensive for you that you start to call me cunt and these shit that you think that would offend me and make me cry? or I just would turn off the computer?

Oh my... non sense, not at all.

Where is your class? :lol:

Dude, you are a retard as well, if you believe Mourinho will come it has nothing to do with Neymar, it just shows how immature you are are, go get a life dude, you joined 8 months ago and already have more than 7000 posts, go read a book and talk to real people, you need that.

Leave him, It doesn't have any sense, insulting and referring to the unemployment in Spain (we are in a Chelsea football forum) to offend people.

Doesn't worth the time and the effort to make him see that he is doing it wrong.

Leave him, It doesn't have any sense, insulting and referring to the unemployment in Spain (we are in a Chelsea football forum) to offend people.

Doesn't worth the time and the effort to make him see that he is doing it wrong.

To offend people? I used it to show you how one can use sarcasm and still offend and be racist...

Hahahaha, this whole discussion has nothing to do with Neymar if you have actually read it. Also, I never said he is not overrated or overhyped.

Yeah, I need to get a real life. I should get a boring and insignificant one like yours!

P.S: Please improve your phrase construction, it is horrible...

improve your face, its horrible as well, lol

ps: it seems your spend your whole day at TC, thats pretty exciting, and people from Boston College Law School understand me, thats what really matters. :tophat:

Guys, I hate to go all mod on you but this is the Neymar thread, if you have personal issues please resort to the PM system.

My view on Neymar is reserved. I won't really rate how good/bad he is until he comes to Europe where I can watch him regularly enough to pass a judgment. Barcelona's the ideal club for him to go to - will he make the transition from an above average league to a top league? We'll just have to wait and see. Until then, I'm not involving myself in the business of stating whether Neymar will be world class or not.

improve your face, its horrible as well, lol

ps: it seems your spend your whole day at TC, thats pretty exciting, and people from Boston College Law School understand me, thats what really matters. :tophat:

I spend the whole day online, while I am doing all sorts of stuff!

People from Boston College understand you, but they still make fun, just like everyone around here! :tophat:

EDIT: It is funny that you tried to impress by posting a non Top30 Law School in USA.

I spend the whole day online, while I am doing all sorts of stuff!

People from Boston College understand you, but they still make fun, just like everyone around here! :tophat:

EDIT: It is funny that you tried to impress by posting a not Top30 Law School in USA.

lol

The fact its not a top 30 LS in USA doesnt mean its not a very good law school or better than any "school" in South America. I really can imagine the kind of stuff you are doing, must be very exciting and important...so important that you can share your time to be the whole day online in a football forum.

Its saturday dude, go get a life.

The fact its not a top 30 LS in USA doesnt mean its not a very good law school or better than any "school" in South America. I really can imagine the kind of stuff you are doing, must be very exciting and important...so important that you can share your time to be the whole day online in a football forum.

Its saturday dude, go get a life.

Look, one argument per day is more than enough. I wont start another one with such a beloved member!

The fact you brag about such a small achievement shows a lot about yourself. If you knew where I have been offered a job, you would shut up. I dont need to post what I do or have done in the forum to try to show off and impress. The people I like know me well enough and that is what matters...

End of story!

TBH, I have no idea why people always seem to go all pissed off whenever they discuss about Neymar...

Anyway, stick to talking about Neymar unless you guys want to receive warning points for derailing a thread and abusing other members!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You