Neymar

the wes

Not really, he hasnt played one single good game in 2013.

Brazilian media trashing him all week long, then Italy came and we all got excited. After yesterday's shite, shite game against Russia, he is getting rapped by everyone.

Perfectly understandable, the kid needs a heads up. Not everything is all flowers...

Honestly he's not receiving as much criticism as he deserves. Tostao still calls him "supercraque."

It's a matter of expectations: is he a good player or a Messi? The media says he's a Messi, and we watch him play, especially against tougher opposition, and he's just a good player. Personally, I think he is more than just a good player; he's got the potential anyway. His dribbling, ball control, all during a full sprint isn't something very common. However, he looks VERY comfortable atm... He's getting the money he'd get in Europe without the effort he'd have to put in were he in Europe.

Hopefully the investors behind him will begin to freak out since his contract will run out only in 2 years and his development is pretty much stagnant.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chelsea, Manchester City and Barcelona target Neymar plans Santos stay

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8611943/Chelsea-Manchester-City-and-Barcelona-target-Neymar-plans-Santos-stay

Does anyone honestly give a shit anymore???
I wish they'd stop tagging Chelsea in these damn stories, which seems like nearly every week. Better yet, I wish him and these stories would fuck off altogether. Overrated show pony and media-whore. Pants at international level; scores in friendlies against mainly poor teams.

He's planning on staying now?

Who the fuck really knows? All I know is the boy craves attention. Can't wait to see him up against proper defenders, in a proper competition at the World Cup, I'd say his price will drop dramatically afterwards.

Who the fuck really knows? All I know is the boy craves attention. Can't wait to see him up against proper defenders, in a proper competition at the World Cup, I'd say his price will drop dramatically afterwards.

On my mobile and can't really open the article. Does it say why he wants to stay at Santos? When there are a handful of potential talents his age already getting massive experience in Europe?

On my mobile and can't really open the article. Does it say why he wants to stay at Santos? When there are a handful of potential talents his age already getting massive experience in Europe?

Brazil superstar Neymar has revealed that his father is in talks about extending his current deal with Santos until 2016.

The 21-year-old is one of the most sought after players in the world, with a whole host of European clubs reportedly interested in signing him this summer, including Manchester City, Chelsea and Barcelona.

Santos president Luis Alvaro de Oliveira Ribeiro recently admitted that it was possible the forward could stay with his club even beyond the end of his current contract in 2014.

And now the player has told the media that his father - who represents him - is in talks with the Vila Belmiro over extending his stay.

When asked by ESPN Brazil about his chances of extending his deal with Santos, he said: "Why not? Talks are underway, but they are more with my father than with me."

Brazil superstar Neymar has revealed that his father is in talks about extending his current deal with Santos until 2016.

The 21-year-old is one of the most sought after players in the world, with a whole host of European clubs reportedly interested in signing him this summer, including Manchester City, Chelsea and Barcelona.

Santos president Luis Alvaro de Oliveira Ribeiro recently admitted that it was possible the forward could stay with his club even beyond the end of his current contract in 2014.

And now the player has told the media that his father - who represents him - is in talks with the Vila Belmiro over extending his stay.

When asked by ESPN Brazil about his chances of extending his deal with Santos, he said: "Why not? Talks are underway, but they are more with my father than with me."

Could be a ploy for Santos to attract clubs to pay out every cent of his contract maybe. Predicted this months earlier that it would happen, doubt it's the case though.

I think it is a ploy to drive the price up. So much for the Barca connections. They probably have bigger plans with Gerard Deulofeu than to pay the crazy money for Neymar. I can't see him going to Bayern or City. He's got plenty of friends at Chelsea though. Make it happen Roman!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You