Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another really bad performance by him when up against something that isn't Brazilian leagues defenders or the worst of the worst in South America. Highlight must have been when he instead of passing to one of the many good options in the box decided to dribble directly into 3 Russians or when he instead of heading on goal (from a brilliant Oscar cross) cleared it out as if he was a Russian defender.

He's the type that truly frustrates me and I'm sure he would flop at Chelsea, no manager here can live with flashes of brilliance at the cost of many ruined attacks.

Russia played very deep too, It is difficult in this situation because you can pass one player you'll find two waiting to catch the ball.I think he'll succed in any club, I just think he'll need time, Hazard is surely better, but Neymar will improve for sure.

we can see the difference when he plays against brazilian defences and euopean defences :halo:

In order to develop and be able to respond to tougher defences, he needs to play in Europe asap! Certainly if Brazil wants to win the WC2014 (which I don't think is likely at the moment), they need to allow their best talents to adapt to European quality play (as is already the case with Oscar and Lucas).

Joey Barton is fucking legend.

barton-neymar.jpg

followed by...

Quite an amount of RTs yesterday. I was only messing about. Good job he doesn't know who I am? Isn't it? #neylievers pic.twitter.com/giLkHFDuN3

Funny how some people are saying, 'Yeah but you're not half the player he is?' Maybe, but I am a trillion times better than you! #nuggets

Stop going on about goals in Brazil Lge as well. I once scored 77 in 1 season in the Rainhill and Byrne u14 league and thats a stronger comp

FUCKING BOSS.

Seem to me he was trying to impress the Chelsea crowd...... He def could of made extra passes and done better with possession.

(Still think Neymar links best with Marcelo than anyone else in Brazil, including Oscar)..

Seem to me he was trying to impress the Chelsea crowd...... He def could of made extra passes and done better with possession.

(Still think Neymar links best with Marcelo than anyone else in Brazil, including Oscar)..

What Chelsea crowd?

Really?

Regardless, I'm sure Neymar wanted to make an impression at Stamford Bridge.

I doubt that was the reason,it was just a friendly, and if so he will have to get his act together for the WC in Brazil, pressure will be waaay heavier then, nothing comparable tho this.

I don't know if its just me but, I think neymar has gotten worse than he used to be. He used to be better at dribbling, passing, shooting, crossing and even his vision seems to have reduced. Hazard is looking the better player now, I wouldn't have imagined that a year ago.

I don't know if its just me but, I think neymar has gotten worse than he used to be. He used to be better at dribbling, passing, shooting, crossing and even his vision seems to have reduced. Hazard is looking the better player now, I wouldn't have imagined that a year ago.

Agree, on the international stage that is anyway. I think he's too eager to impress and the pressure's mounting up on him to be fair. I hope he makes it because he clearly has all the talent in the world, it'd be such a shame if he ended up like Denilson for example.

Agree, on the international stage that is anyway. I think he's too eager to impress and the pressure's mounting up on him to be fair. I hope he makes it because he clearly has all the talent in the world, it'd be such a shame if he ended up like Denilson for example.

Not really, he hasnt played one single good game in 2013.

Brazilian media trashing him all week long, then Italy came and we all got excited. After yesterday's shite, shite game against Russia, he is getting rapped by everyone.

Perfectly understandable, the kid needs a heads up. Not everything is all flowers...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You