Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oscar : "When we (Brazil) are in London I'll take Neymar to visit the headquarters of Chelsea"

Daniel Alves and Marcelo do the same thing with Barcelona and Real...

No he isn't here yet, come away from the window.

no sorry i meant i don't think he is going to come in Chelsea (my english is bad lol) just because in england the game is too hard

Maybe he could ask Hazard for some tips. :P

HAHAHAHA, definetly!

Hazard took the step Neymar needs to take. I just hope he leaves in the summer really, he already had his couple of superstar years. The only problem is who is going to pay 40-50mi for someone who they can get for free in 2014...

Partially true but those samba boys are quite bouncy too. Many times, we had seen Ramires being knocked down to get up & fight again. I also would like to see another bigger player in the midfield. Felliani, for example.

Least we agree on something then, i honestly think a 4-3-3 with a midfield of luiz felliani and lampard would be savage,

Can play whoever you want up front then, big small short tall whatever, tho i'd say Ba hazard mata, or with a dream team cavani.

Ive been following this guy for awhile and is it naive of me to think that we got the better player alrdy with hazard?

Hmm, hard to tell!

Atm, yes, Hazard is better because he is proving to be great in the most difficult league in the world.

Least we agree on something then, i honestly think a 4-3-3 with a midfield of luiz felliani and lampard would be savage,

Can play whoever you want up front then, big small short tall whatever, tho i'd say Ba hazard mata, or with a dream team cavani.

Well, just a little correction, I may add.

Lampard is just about gone, maybe ?

Up front add Lukaku, then we have got a deal.

HAHAHAHA, definetly!

Hazard took the step Neymar needs to take. I just hope he leaves in the summer really, he already had his couple of superstar years. The only problem is who is going to pay 40-50mi for someone who they can get for free in 2014...

That thing will also be in the mind of santos.Why lose him on a free when we can get 25m for him right here right now and just to sweeten the deal he can stay in brazil for one more year.

Hmm, hard to tell!

Atm, yes, Hazard is better because he is proving to be great in the most difficult league in the world.

Not sure I'd qualify Stoke, Wigan, Reading, and many others as difficult. Perhaps under certain circumstances, Stoke can pose physical problems esp away, but certainly not what I'd consider quality--most of their players are so poor on the ball. Champions League record is a much fairer way to assess league quality IMO.

However, BPL is, obviously, one of the top leagues in the world and the fact that Hazard has been playing so well and in his first season in England is really incredible.

Now, potential is a funny thing; we have no clue what Neymar is going to do once he moves to Europe. Will he become more of a Messi or a Robinho?! At this point, I'd go for something in between, but it's just way too soon. Same goes for Hazard: is this it?! He's a great attacking player right now, but just imagine what he'd be capable of if he develops further...

Neymar showed some glimpses of quality against italy (friendly), but his development is certainly behind because of his very comfortable situation in Brazil.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You