Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would love to see Neymar play for Chelsea. Hey football is a business and Chelsea are expanding themselves around the globe just like other clubs. It's not just can this player win trophies for us now it's also about marketing. Look how Real Madrid made their money back instantly from Ronaldo's transfer just from jersey sales. Neymar is an intriguing player because if Chelsea sit back and let him go to Barcelona only to become a world football superstar, they will be kicking themselves. Neymar knows he needs to take his game the next level and with Oscar, Luiz and Ramires in the club he has friends already there when he arrives. Why does everyone say "well he blocks this player" it's about competition and the best who rise the club benefits. Look at how the manager bitched about fatigue yet none of you want to add anyone else in the attacking midfield....Marko Marin can't even get a match yet you complain players will get blocked. Marin isn't good enough is the point, so players like Mata get worn out as a result. This squad is thin and you can't assume someone like Kevin De Bruyne will instantly get into the squad as much as I like him. I know it comes down to preference but we don't pick the teams and if Roman wants Neymar and say De Bruyne is sold it's just life. Or as I said a business.

I personally don't see how Neymar would fit with Barca. Though Barca has a knack for blossoming Brazilians.

Chelsea don't really need Neymar..

Barcelona don't really need Neymar..he'll just be a wasted talent like Sanchez & Afellay..

Real Madrid will probably end up getting Neymar.

You're referencing wasted talent and then mention Madrid? If were talking about wasting talent Madrid are just as bad as Barca. Look at our little number 10 who Madrid just threw away.

This player is very confident, on of the most confident players I have ever seen "I want to go to madrid or barca, chelsea third choice"

Do you guys think he is competent enough to say words like this? Do you think that he will live up to his fame?

This player is very confident, on of the most confident players I have ever seen "I want to go to madrid or barca, chelsea third choice"

Do you guys think he is competent enough to say words like this? Do you think that he will live up to his fame?

Merged with the Neymar thread. Please continue the discussion here.

He is talented but he would need to work on his body and I fear that the england press and fans would tear him apart if he's acting a bit too often like a cry baby when the defenders are a bit rough.

I think he is staying at Santos one year too much.

Like Hazard, he would need to adapt to a different tactical play and i think the learning curve would be even longer.

In Brazil, we strongly believe he will. However, it is just impossible to know...

He is the best young talent we have produced in the last 1-2 decades. He can be world class, he has the talent to do so, but there are too many variables that need to go on his way. He aint a Messi, but if things go right, he can be a Cristiano.

Right now, Barcelona seems to be getting a fucking great deal. 10mi payed only to him. Nevetheless, I wouldnt cut in the deal to pay 40-50mi, even if I velieve he is going tobe World Class.

Cavani for 60m, Falcao for 52m forget both of them but buy Neymar, I feel.

If Chelsea have to buy anyone, it´s him for 50-55m.

Neymar is 21, not proven though, but this risk just might pay off hugely here.

Falcao, Cavani have already peaked while Neymar in 4-5 years will have a re-sale value of double.

Neymar on the left, Hazard on the right, Mata & Oscar by the way his pal, in the middle, Chelsea are just one great show that has not been seen for decades. Just add Isco for 35m & I am going nuts.

Cavani for 60m, Falcao for 52m forget both of them but buy Neymar, I feel.

If Chelsea have to buy anyone, it´s him for 50-55m.

Neymar is 21, not proven though, but this risk just might pay off hugely here.

Falcao, Cavani have already peaked while Neymar in 4-5 years will have a re-sale value of double.

Neymar on the left, Hazard on the right, Mata & Oscar by the way his pal, in the middle, Chelsea are just one great show that has not been seen for decades. Just add Isco for 35m & I am going nuts.

I think you need to shut down Football Manager.

In Brazil, we strongly believe he will. However, it is just impossible to know...

He is the best young talent we have produced in the last 1-2 decades. He can be world class, he has the talent to do so, but there are too many variables that need to go on his way. He aint a Messi, but if things go right, he can be a Cristiano.

Right now, Barcelona seems to be getting a fucking great deal. 10mi payed only to him. Nevetheless, I wouldnt cut in the deal to pay 40-50mi, even if I velieve he is going tobe World Class.

What do you mean by this? Reaching his level of quality?

At 22 Ronaldo helped his team to two Premier League titles and a Champions League Honor and led the world in goal scoring. Ronaldo has a built physic and adapted to the Premier League since his arrival at the age of 18.

I don't know what level Neymar will reach, but In my view he will not reach the level of Cristiano Ronaldo. That's not to say just him because I don't think anyone will for quite some time. Ronaldo and Messi are definitely GOAT

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You