Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bloody

Homosexuality in Football

Started by bloody,

156 posts in this topic

On the subject of Blauw though, I don't think anyone has ever scored so low reputationwise in such a short space of time...

With comments like "I don't know how I can carry on being a Chelsea fan" & "burn the chelsea shirt" He won't be missed.

With comments like "I don't know how I can carry on being a Chelsea fan" & "burn the chelsea shirt" He won't be missed.

Haha those wore actually some of his better posts :D

Homosexuality is not a condition, it is not a state of mind, it is not something we can categorise and classify by. You are not born a homosexual.

Not sure about that bit to be fair, but the rest of your post is correct. I know this isn't the case for all gay guys, but I genuinely never remember being attracted to girls, at any age. As soon as my friends started talking about girls at school, I realised I was finding guys attractive instead.

Just my opinion though, based on my personal experiences. And people thinking its a 'choice' are way off also, just sayin'.

laura90 likes this

Not sure about that bit to be fair, but the rest of your post is correct. I know this isn't the case for all gay guys, but I genuinely never remember being attracted to girls, at any age. As soon as my friends started talking about girls at school, I realised I was finding guys attractive instead.

Just my opinion though, based on my personal experiences. And people thinking its a 'choice' are way off also, just sayin'.

Yeah. Dangerous ground to say it's a choice per se as some members have said on here

Thats the argument used by certain religions to condemn homosexuality outright eg Islam. As though its an abomination out of a perverted desire, rather than something inherent within the person, or something that has developed because of experiences

I think a person is born without any sexual preference, the sexual side develops later. He/she can turn gay with some kind of subliminal influence in early childhood, when they first start showing interest in this kind of stuff and when they are exposed to different situations, experience and emotions... because a child is very open to different influences. I am a member on a youth counselling forum and many young kids question their sexuality, yet all psychologists say the same thing - it's normal and it's part of puberty process. I think once they start experimentint during that process, then they will somewhat unwillingly choose to either be asexual, hetero-, bi- or homosexual... it's not a conscious decision, but rather a mix of real life experience and emotional attachment gone through the early years, and once they hit the 12-14 year mark, they will of course have developed some kind of preference based on the things they can't remember, but what's in their head.

Based on my theory, you might ask then why are heteros dominant. The answer is nature... How do animals know they have to mate with the opposite sex to sustain life? It's programmed in the brain. It's a predatory instinct. But with humans being more intelligent and more conscious about their lives and choices, some will choose their mating partners based on comfort and affection, not on instinct. I'm not saying gays are opposing the nature, I'm saying that it's a consequence of our complex thought mechanism, which is able to act based on emotions, rather than purely on natural instinct.

BlueLion likes this

Maybe you're born with certain genetic dispositions and early on in infancy/childhood it's triggered by something. Food for thought.

If I started watching Chelsea when i was a kid, I'm sure I woulda turned out to be a homosexual. Have you seen how sexy Lampard is?

Epic post :lol:

If I started watching Chelsea when i was a kid, I'm sure I woulda turned out to be a homosexual. Have you seen how sexy Lampard is?

:D :D :D

Anyone else reckon the whole Arsenal squad is gay? Na I'm kidding lol

If any Chelsea player came out I would fully support them still, infact any player who came out who played for a club I like I would fully support them, people who object to people because of their sexuality are idiots.

Also, for the homo supporters. Do you support incestry? If not give a good reason as to why you don't support it. Afterall, isn't 2 people loving each other?

i have a first cousin who married another first cousin and they've been married for half a decade now. they have a son, too.

so i don't give a damn as long as it's between two adults and it's mutually consented

so i don't give a damn as long as it's between two adults and it's mutually consented

Yeah that's the important part here. Incest is certainly not something I would have anything to do with but... If it's between two adults.... Yeah, no real harm in that, let them do it. Of course when incest is mentioned the first thing that springs to mind is the abusive stuff with father and daughter and what not.

Also good on the mods for banning that guy, realize I am like half a year too late but he deserved it. It's sad to see people still being such dumbfucks in this day, luckily as religion is slowly weeded out together with more education we will see a brighter future with less and less bigots like that.

OReillyD36 and bloody like this

Yeah that's the important part here. Incest is certainly not something I would have anything to do with but... If it's between two adults.... Yeah, no real harm in that, let them do it. Of course when incest is mentioned the first thing that springs to mind is the abusive stuff with father and daughter and what not.

Also good on the mods for banning that guy, realize I am like half a year too late but he deserved it. It's sad to see people still being such dumbfucks in this day, luckily as religion is slowly weeded out together with more education we will see a brighter future with less and less bigots like that.

yes, and to be frank, you can be religious and be open-minded at the same time

i'm a catholic who goes to church with my daughter every sunday but i will never be a bigot

capriccioso likes this

yes, and to be frank, you can be religious and be open-minded at the same time

i'm a catholic who goes to church with my daughter every sunday but i will never be a bigot

Sorry if I came off as a dick there towards religious people and it's awesome to see someone like you. The anti homosexuality attitude from a good part of the religious sections of the population is sad though.

bloody likes this

Sorry if I came off as a dick there towards religious people and it's awesome to see someone like you. The anti homosexuality attitude from a good part of the religious sections of the population is sad though.

no worries, mate

and, yes, it is still sad