Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bloody

Homosexuality in Football

Started by bloody,

156 posts in this topic

People that say that being gay is normal in this forum are lying.

Deep down inside we all know being gay is not normal but sick, im just getting straight to the point of what i feel.

Gays are sick people thats it.

:blink:

And you-are-outta here sunshine! (I've always wanted to say that :blush: )

TBH, I think that if a player comes out, it'll happen when it happens.

But re my first point, I'll leave it to Peter Griffin...

It's because of people like you why so many are scared to death of coming out, why people used to - and still - fear for their lives. So you need to fuck right off. Do not ever want to see you on this forum ever again.

And I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but Chelsea fans that call other people faggots etc and then jump to the defense of Le Saux and start calling Fowler a cunt because of that whole incident, are pathetic hypocrites.

bloody and dodojojo like this

I want someone sensible enough not to get too emotional on this issue to debate me. I hate Homophobics i think they are sickening and vile. I just don't think people are born gay, i think its due to your social environment more then anything else. Please explain how people are born gay ?

Ultra Blue it's hard to explain, the way we naturally start properly taking shine's to women between the ages of 12-14 some do with men its beyond their control.

Usually their are signs at a young age, IE my cousion (same age as me) since the age of about 7 has loved musicals and listens to the likes of Steps and was constantly raving over one direction off the x factor last year he came out a few months ago and no one was remotely suprised.

Some lads are cautious to admit their gay but do it in the end, some other lads don't care and admit it when they first get the chance, some are that scared about people knowing they will do everything to convince people otherwise, for example i bet there are more "chavy lads" that are secretly gay than you think.

hope that helps.

To be fair the gay/lesbian is slowly getting better.

It use to be illegal ( :doh: ), thankfully that has changed and eventully it will be considered "fine" by the communities just like men and women together is, sadly it's unlikely to happen in our lifetime but it will get their in the end.

I want someone sensible enough not to get too emotional on this issue to debate me. I hate Homophobics i think they are sickening and vile. I just don't think people are born gay, i think its due to your social environment more then anything else. Please explain how people are born gay ?

There is no proven scientific reason for homosexuality, as there is none for heterosexuality as well. The leading theories include hormones "imbalance" (I use the word reluctantly because I don't wish to imply that heterosexuality is normal while homosexuality is not), the same way hormones causes you to be attracted to women when you hit puberty, different amounts of hormones causes attraction to the same sex. Another theory is the development of the psychological system of the person; For example, it is a well known fact that spending long periods with the same sex, like women's jail, or early homosexual expedience can cause homosexuality.

A proof that it is not only caused by social environment is the presence of homosexuality in more than 1500 animal species including mammals, birds....even insects.

If you want here's a good read on the subject: http://allpsych.com/journal/homosexuality.html

I'm sure the writer can explain it better than I can.

Madmax and nofreakingway like this

To be fair the gay/lesbian is slowly getting better.

It use to be illegal ( :doh: ), thankfully that has changed and eventully it will be considered "fine" by the communities just like men and women together is, sadly it's unlikely to happen in our lifetime but it will get their in the end.

It's amazing how good it is in comparison to 20/30 years ago. Theres just the odd person or community that have issues with it and need to wake up.

I'll probably get -10 rep but couldn't give a fuck.

Gays are the lowest of the low. They think they are better than everyone else, protesting all the time for 'equality'. gtfo of my face. They share the same public transport as us, they can adopt a child, they have jobs. What more do they want? If one of the Chelsea players was a homo I won't support him. How the fuck can you enjoy fucking a mans hairy ass? It's baffling to say the least.

Gays are the lowest of the low. They think they are better than everyone else, protesting all the time for 'equality'. gtfo of my face. They share the same public transport as us, they can adopt a child, they have jobs. What more do they want? If one of the Chelsea players was a homo I won't support him. How the fuck can you enjoy fucking a mans hairy ass? It's baffling to say the least.

Yet you are so wrong. You stereo type gays all into one big group and make them sound like terrorists. It is a free world where people are aloud to do what they want. To them you wanting to have sex with a woman might be disgusting but what is the difference at the end of the day? and it's none of your business. Does judging them make you feel like a big man in front of your friends?

Like i said earlier, i have several gay friends and they are no different to anyone else besides for there interests in genders.

francozola, ZanSnake, Tomo and 1 other like this

It's amazing how good it is in comparison to 20/30 years ago. Theres just the odd person or community that have issues with it and need to wake up.

I'm afraid that that's only true for western Europe. The rest of the world has yet to catch up. Even in the US, in most states Homosexuality is not tolerated by a considerable part of society and is still illegal.

They share the same public transport as us, they can adopt a child, they have jobs.

What the actual fuck are you on? Thought the other guy was bad, but this is just wow. I was going to give a big essay to this in reply, but whats the fucking point? Just ban him, thanks.

Steve, Tomo, francozola and 1 other like this

I'm afraid that that's only true for western Europe. The rest of the world has yet to catch up. Even in the US, in most states Homosexuality is not tolerated by a considerable part of society and is still illegal.

True that, was just reflecting on the way it is for me in England. Spose we're quite lucky in that sense, but it makes people like these two even more shocking to listen too.

Also, for the homo supporters. Do you support incestry? If not give a good reason as to why you don't support it. Afterall, isn't 2 people loving each other?

What you fail to understand is that no one is asking you to engage in any homosexual activities, merely to accept those who do as your equals in humanity. Even if you don't understand something, it doesn't give you the right to annihilate it off the planet.

It's like supporting man city, I can't understand why someone would do it, but I don't want to kill all their supporters. :P

But you are right about one thing, you are getting negative rep. :D

True that, was just reflecting on the way it is for me in England. Spose we're quite lucky in that sense, but it makes people like these two even more shocking to listen too.

Deluded as our two friends are, they do help to show how far our society has come. I do believe the world is moving in the right direction in this matter.

Banned for stating his opinion? sigh.

I guess topics like this should not be opened if conflicting opinions are not allowed, since there will be some people that are strongly against it.

*Blauw did deserve a ban for his "suck a dick comment" though :lol: