Sexiest Men In The World

misschief

Okay, ladies we have let this thread lapse for so long that I can no longer find it (okay I gave up after page 7)! Or maybe one of the lads deleted it.... hmmm, I wonder!

So girls (and some of the lads) who is currently on your sexiest list?

Any one got any pictures of Hazard?

Here are two of my favorite recent pictures :) Love their smiles! My daughter said Mata is just the cutest! She's got good taste! B)

post-975-0-89385900-1339126141_thumb.jpg

post-975-0-41002600-1339126186_thumb.jpg

Okay, ladies we have let this thread lapse for so long that I can no longer find it (okay I gave up after page 7)! Or maybe one of the lads deleted it.... hmmm, I wonder!

So girls (and some of the lads) who is currently on your sexiest list?

Any one got any pictures of Hazard?

Here are two of my favorite recent pictures :) Love their smiles! My daughter said Mata is just the cutest! She's got good taste! B)

Just use the search tool, I found it in less then 10 seconds ;)

Merged.

Just use the search tool, I found it in less then 10 seconds ;)

Merged.

Shon3x, you are my hero! I was trying to find it in the 5 minutes before I went to work so yes I go got lazy! :) Or I could blame it on being almost as old as a fossil!

Ere ya go girls. A Chelsea leg end. Just imagine that face bearing down on you contorted in sexual ecstasy :yay:

http://img.thesun.co...390_937060a.jpg

Fulham! That was not sexy and good God I would hope I all it was was a nightmare or maybe a night terror! LOL you can choose better than that!

Shon3x, you are my hero! I was trying to find it in the 5 minutes before I went to work so yes I go got lazy! :) Or I could blame it on being almost as old as a fossil!

I had to unarchive the last one so alot of posts have been lost :(

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...