Nicolas Anelka

EskWeston

Why do you prefer Anelka ?????????

I don't prefer him, neither did I imply nor say I did so. Anelka has stated he wants to leave, and he is proven in the Premier League. Plus, he is scoring goals this season, which is what we need when Drogba goes during the Cup of Nations. Huntelaar won't leave Ajax until the summer at least, Benzema has already played in the Champions League this season, so Anelka is perfect for us.PS - Please use the "edit" option :) Edited by BlueLion

Anelka did not better Drogba..So let us talk about players that Better Drogba in Scoring Goals..Let talk about Kaka Of AC MILLAN..I need a reply about that guy KAkA

Kaka is great play but he can't be the only striker in the team, he is better on AM positon something like Ballack...so Kaka isn't the one and there isn't better striker on the world...drogs is the best alongside Eto'o(who is injured) henry(he will never come here) Roud van nisterloy(sae thing like Henry) and Zlatan Ibrahimovic( he will be probably the best option but Inter Milan will never leabve him come here)Yeah but now I found out another name maybe Luca Toni is the one he said that he will like to exit from Bayern Munich

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wonder why there is no topic for him. Truely one player that should be mentioned within this forum section.

Probably one of the players with a more complicated relationship with the fans, but certainly a very good player for us, well most of the times. An instinctive finisher, selfless as well, worked wonders together with Drogba upfront.

This whole story with him and Alex being sent to the reserves feels like ages ago. In my opinion not a good way to treat players.

Anyway, here is a little reminder of what he did for us. Was instrumental keeping us in any sort of position in the Scolari/Hiddink conundrum of a season:

sorry, just relised there is a topic for him. my bad, mods, delet this then.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, what can you do when they're better and younger players out there?

True but supposed you can understand his frustration and anger given how he was treated and pushed out of the club after having achieved and done so much for us.