Nicolas Anelka

EskWeston

Dutch players................... who knows if they will make it in the Prem.. and I mean consistently not like Robben who was good first season and below-average next two.. Huntelaar does look a mouth-watering prospect.. but dutch players are always a liability.. especially when you're bringing him into such a big stage where you expect him to score regularly.. we don't want another Sheva on our hands do we?

Well, if Drogba leaves, we need to have someone who is proven in the PL. We have endless amounts of money, we can buy Anelka in the Winter transfer window and bring in Benzema or someone in the summer. That means we have potiential and proven star strikers.

Still not happy with Anelka, i find it hard to believe that we would not go for someone better than him. If you were to draw a list of the worlds best striker and a list of the worlds best young strikers (i.e with potential to be the best) then Anelka would not appear on either.Surely we should be setting our standards higher.........

Huntelaar does look a mouth-watering prospect.. but dutch players are always a liability.. especially when you're bringing him into such a big stage where you expect him to score regularly.. we don't want another Sheva on our hands do we?

im not sure if he would be another sheva he is still young and has alot more time to adapt where i think sheva is a bit older and was so used to life in italy he maybe didnt really think about his move and wanted a new challence and hes got more than what he wanted

Still not happy with Anelka, i find it hard to believe that we would not go for someone better than him. If you were to draw a list of the worlds best striker and a list of the worlds best young strikers (i.e with potential to be the best) then Anelka would not appear on either.Surely we should be setting our standards higher.........

We dont want someone to replace Drogba . Anelka would be perfect during ACN -would be scoring from match one. We could get a permanent attacker next year.

We dont want someone to replace Drogba . Anelka would be perfect during ACN -would be scoring from match one. We could get a permanent attacker next year.

Yeah that's what I'm on about, he's proven as a short-term option, with Benzema/Huntelaar in the summer transfer market.

And just get rid of Anelka in the summer? The January transfer window is always a pain in the backside, i can see the logic of getting someone in who can click immediately, but there is no gurantee even with Anelka, it took him a while to kick into gear with Bolton....

You have just put something on my mind why we shouldn't bye Jermain Defoe??? I think that he is a really great great attacker for cover and he is already adapted on premieship..<??

Jermain Defoe is not the type of player we need in our team..his not better than Drogba,If we need a striker we need someone that is better Drogba but now non of this striker is better Drogba..So what do you too think about this???????

Well, if Drogba leaves, we need to have someone who is proven in the PL. We have endless amounts of money, we can buy Anelka in the Winter transfer window and bring in Benzema or someone in the summer. That means we have potiential and proven star strikers.

Why do you prefer Anelka ?????????

Anelka did not better Drogba..So let us talk about players that Better Drogba in Scoring Goals..Let talk about Kaka Of AC MILLAN..I need a reply about that guy KAkA

They're arn't many players better, or as in form as Drogs is atm and lets think realistically, Kaka is AMAZING but he'll never leave Milan, even for all the money we are willing to offer. And even he did leave, it would be probably for Spain.