test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

EskWeston

Nicolas Anelka

Started by EskWeston,

220 posts in this topic

Well, if Drogba leaves, we need to have someone who is proven in the PL. We have endless amounts of money, we can buy Anelka in the Winter transfer window and bring in Benzema or someone in the summer. That means we have potiential and proven star strikers.

He's not going to be a Sheva, he's younger and doesn't have the same reputation Sheva had. And we must take those risks, otherwise we pass up the best players.

Still not happy with Anelka, i find it hard to believe that we would not go for someone better than him. If you were to draw a list of the worlds best striker and a list of the worlds best young strikers (i.e with potential to be the best) then Anelka would not appear on either.Surely we should be setting our standards higher.........

Huntelaar does look a mouth-watering prospect.. but dutch players are always a liability.. especially when you're bringing him into such a big stage where you expect him to score regularly.. we don't want another Sheva on our hands do we?

im not sure if he would be another sheva he is still young and has alot more time to adapt where i think sheva is a bit older and was so used to life in italy he maybe didnt really think about his move and wanted a new challence and hes got more than what he wanted

Still not happy with Anelka, i find it hard to believe that we would not go for someone better than him. If you were to draw a list of the worlds best striker and a list of the worlds best young strikers (i.e with potential to be the best) then Anelka would not appear on either.Surely we should be setting our standards higher.........

We dont want someone to replace Drogba . Anelka would be perfect during ACN -would be scoring from match one. We could get a permanent attacker next year.

We dont want someone to replace Drogba . Anelka would be perfect during ACN -would be scoring from match one. We could get a permanent attacker next year.

Yeah that's what I'm on about, he's proven as a short-term option, with Benzema/Huntelaar in the summer transfer market.

And just get rid of Anelka in the summer? The January transfer window is always a pain in the backside, i can see the logic of getting someone in who can click immediately, but there is no gurantee even with Anelka, it took him a while to kick into gear with Bolton....

No, we should keep him if we sign him. But we need a proven goalscorer in the ACoN, because Sheva and Pizarro are hardly brimming with confidence.

No, we should keep him if we sign him. But we need a proven goalscorer in the ACoN, because Sheva and Pizarro are hardly brimming with confidence.

yes i agree they are not playing the best but who could we find

You have just put something on my mind why we shouldn't bye Jermain Defoe??? I think that he is a really great great attacker for cover and he is already adapted on premieship..<??

Jermain Defoe is not the type of player we need in our team..his not better than Drogba,If we need a striker we need someone that is better Drogba but now non of this striker is better Drogba..So what do you too think about this???????

Well, if Drogba leaves, we need to have someone who is proven in the PL. We have endless amounts of money, we can buy Anelka in the Winter transfer window and bring in Benzema or someone in the summer. That means we have potiential and proven star strikers.

Why do you prefer Anelka ?????????

Anelka did not better Drogba..So let us talk about players that Better Drogba in Scoring Goals..Let talk about Kaka Of AC MILLAN..I need a reply about that guy KAkA

Anelka did not better Drogba..So let us talk about players that Better Drogba in Scoring Goals..Let talk about Kaka Of AC MILLAN..I need a reply about that guy KAkA

They're arn't many players better, or as in form as Drogs is atm and lets think realistically, Kaka is AMAZING but he'll never leave Milan, even for all the money we are willing to offer. And even he did leave, it would be probably for Spain.

Why do you prefer Anelka ?????????

I don't prefer him, neither did I imply nor say I did so. Anelka has stated he wants to leave, and he is proven in the Premier League. Plus, he is scoring goals this season, which is what we need when Drogba goes during the Cup of Nations. Huntelaar won't leave Ajax until the summer at least, Benzema has already played in the Champions League this season, so Anelka is perfect for us.PS - Please use the "edit" option :) Edited by BlueLion

Kaka is great play but he can't be the only striker in the team, he is better on AM positon something like Ballack...so Kaka isn't the one and there isn't better striker on the world...drogs is the best alongside Eto'o(who is injured) henry(he will never come here) Roud van nisterloy(sae thing like Henry) and Zlatan Ibrahimovic( he will be probably the best option but Inter Milan will never leabve him come here)Yeah but now I found out another name maybe Luca Toni is the one he said that he will like to exit from Bayern Munich