test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Term-X

Josh McEachran

Started by Term-X,

2,139 posts in this topic

I have absolutely no doubt Josh will be staying at Chelsea.

I know someone who speaks to him regularly and has told me he has been guaranteed more first team action next season.

He still has 2 years to run so we dont need to panic just yet.

However if this does happen we will be the laughing stock of English football and rightly so.

Rambo likes this

I'm sure that Arnesen wants a loan, nothing more.

Arsenal, Manchester United and Barcelona are also watching the situation.

Lmao.

In his facebook page he said that he will never leave Chelsea. Although I don't know whether that profile is real or not

I think it is, if it is not OFFICIAL PFA Page, It is. He was the first to post Carlo's sacking, and the first to post about his department from the U21 squad, I think it is.

It seems that Arnesen wants to bring all our youngsters to hamburg

when Frank left he obviously had to sign a confidentialy clause ...The could be his way of criticising us for not using young players.

Make sure you let others know as well ..A nice little piece of revenge.

In his facebook page he said that he will never leave Chelsea. Although I don't know whether that profile is real or not

Pages like that are for those who can join it as a group, it doesn't mean to say that the profile is actually his!

Pages like that are for those who can join it as a group, it doesn't mean to say that the profile is actually his!

then the owner/admin of that page pretends that he is Josh McEachran

then the owner/admin of that page pretends that he is Josh McEachran

most likely!

Twitter is argueably the most reliable of the two sites because a majority of footballers use it!

most likely!

Twitter is argueably the most reliable of the two sites because a majority of footballers use it!

This https://twitter.com/#!/Jmceachran46 is 100% Josh McEachran's twitter. Josh is not going anywhere. He has been with us since 8, said at the player of the year awards he wants to always be at Chelsea and has no reason to leave.

More fake story from the Daily Mail!

Come on guys, when will you learn???

if we know the qualities that Eachran posseses, and the bright future that he has, we will never let him go.

if we know the qualities that Eachran posseses, and the bright future that he has, we will never let him go.