test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Term-X

Josh McEachran

Started by Term-X,

2,122 posts in this topic

McEachran for Team GB

England will take part in the Football at the Olympics in 2012 after a long time. There's been a lot of talk about Wilshere representing TeamGB, how about our very own Josh McEachran & Danny Sturridge? :eyebrows:

A French journalist (who lives in London and works for some British newspapers, and who doesn't spread bullshit) has said "Josh McEachran could leave Chelsea, since the board hasn't proposed him a new contract".

Make what you want with this info...

Make what you want with this info...

Highly doubt the legitimacy of this, considering he's our BEST youth prospect right now..

I doubt it too. All of our staff rate him highly. And I think that he wouldn't do that.

Lack of first team football? He got enough of it.

Yeah I also doubt of it. I just wanted to let you know... But if he really hasn't been proposed a new contract, then it's a bit worrying, imo.

Yeah I also doubt of it. I just wanted to let you know... But if he really hasn't been proposed a new contract, then it's a bit worrying, imo.

"Josh signed a professional contract on July 1st 2010 which will take him through to the end of the 2012-13 season."

Oh yes now I remember. He signed it last summer when he become a pro.

Your guy is wrong.

Now when the season is all but done and we aren't really playing for anything, Carlo better start Josh every fuckin game.

He wont start until we can mathematically only finish in 1 position i think sadly.

Now when the season is all but done and we aren't really playing for anything, Carlo better start Josh every fuckin game.

You'd think he would play more from now on but I doubt that will happen.

"Josh signed a professional contract on July 1st 2010 which will take him through to the end of the 2012-13 season."

Oh yes now I remember. He signed it last summer when he become a pro.

Your guy is wrong.

Okay, my bad then. In general he is a very reliable source... Not this time lol.

Josh is young, in-experienced but im struggling to justify him not playing regually.

He was creating good moves when he was on it was the forwards that were fucking up all the time, i don't care if he is 18 he is ready for first team football and without hi today our midfield looked so pedestrian it was a joke, so Carlo stop beating around the bush and just fucking play him.

Certainly should have time with the first team. Not saying 90minutes each time, but starts will give him an unbelievable boost :)

Is it just me or does Josh look a bit of a nervous pigeon? Not in his play, his expression. Rarely seen him smile.

well if he is nervous he hardly ever shows it

Still think 1 loan spell at Bolton would be exceptional for his development. Maybe even at one of the promoted teams..

Still think 1 loan spell at Bolton would be exceptional for his development. Maybe even at one of the promoted teams..

getting relegated wont help his development 1 bit and mark my words atleast 2 of the promoted teams this season will go down.

The current QPR team aint strong enough for the top flight and back to back promo's will catch up with Norwich. Cant see any-one bar Reading out of the play off teams giving the prem that good a crack either.

I got relegated once and it was horrible and ive never been the same (football wise) since and that was only sunday league, dont want a relegation of Josh's CV as a teenager it will cripple him.

Swansea yes.

Cardiff no way.