Josh McEachran

Term-X

I understand that he played a reserve match 2 days ago...but why did he even play in it?!

Unbelievable.

I don't see how a reserve fixture would have been such a DEMANDING workout, that he's unable to even sit on the bench and enjoy 20 minutes or so. Although, yes.. why was he playing in it?, does AVB plan on giving him a cameo role against QPR (unlikely).

Josh will get his European experience after we've qualified. Plus playing him against Genk is as useful as him playing Nottingham Forest reserves on a cold Thursday night anyway.

Playing with the first team in any game is massively beneficial to him no matter who the opposition is

Doesn't surprise me, but no way will Chelsea let him go.

Actually if it's for loan I don't see why not see as he is getting an alarmingly low number of games at chelsea at the moment. Swansea seems like the perfect team for josh to go on loan with because they are a team that try to keep possession and play attractive passing football in the middle of the park; they suite josh's game very well.

Actually if it's for loan I don't see why not see as he is getting an alarmingly low number of games at chelsea at the moment. Swansea seems like the perfect team for josh to go on loan with because they are a team that try to keep possession and play attractive passing football in the middle of the park; they suite josh's game very well.

Yeah, a loan is a high possibility.

I thought the story was about a transfer :lol: