Josh McEachran

Term-X

Sad but Josh is never going to make it with us ..I am beginning to doubt if he will even be PL standard

When Townsend was the age Josh is now he was on his 6th loan at Millwall (following a epic fail of a spell at Watford).

Too early still to say for sure.

Has he impressed so far?

It's very annoying to try to see how he's playing from other fans opinions:

-MOTM for me was one of Forestieri/Murray/McEachran

-McEchran offers nothing

-you thought McEachran was pointless? Everyone stop and just take in that comment. He was the best player on the pitch. It sounds like a petty, brat-like cliche, but you really, REALLY don't *get* football if you formed that opinion from his performance tonight. Hilarious yet depressing at the same time.

-Mceachran was brilliant I thought, was very chalobah like, tonight.

-Mcreachran: lightweight but I think I still prefer him to Iriney

-Fessi, McEachran, Fabbrini, Doyley, Almunia - all excellent.

-McCeachran. Improving every game and much as I like Ireney he is the better option. Different player completely from Chalobah, in fact more like Hogg with a better passing ability. Don't see him making it at Chelsea so maybe here with a view to a permament move? NITK

-The problem with playing Murray, McEachran and McGugan in midfield none of them can defend

http://www.wfcforums.com/showthread.php?49500-Brighton-and-Hove-Abion-vs-Watford-FC-28-10-2013

Make of that what you wish.

Why, Hes Got Talent, And Can Replace Lampard In The Near Future

Let me give you a bit of perspective, we've got a lad in KDB who was one of the brightest young talents in Germany last season, he hardly makes the bench here. Josh was on the bench yet again for a Championship side and it only takes you 10 minutes of reading Watford's forums to know he's being a bit of a disappointment for them so far, just like he was for Middlesbrough last season. Mourinho worked with him during the summer and into the season, if he really was the answer to our problems he would be here, but he is not.