Man City vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

I would play ramires on the right of the 3 midfielders and i would tell him to keep an eye and track adam Johnson's space, ramires is quicker than Adam Johnson and he is more agile than him too. Adam Johnson would find it difficult to exploit brani's lack of agility, if we let Adam Johnson get at brani we could crumble.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is where we can prove we can win the league again... by winning away to City!

I think we have the side to put them away this time around. We've made a good start to the season. Hopefully the form we're on right now will reflect that.

Hopefully, JT and Lamps will return as well.

I would play ramires on the right of the 3 midfielders and i would tell him to keep an eye and track adam Johnson's space, ramires is quicker than Adam Johnson and he is more agile than him too. Adam Johnson would find it difficult to exploit brani's lack of agility, if we let Adam Johnson get at brani we could crumble.

But Mancini plays Johnson on the right, so he would be up against Ash. Ivan is more likely to come up against Silva.

Big test coming up for Mikel. As great as he has been so far, games like City away will tell us whether he will become as good as Maka was. He was quite frankly horrible last season at the Bridge against Citeh, at fault for atleast 2 of their 4 goals.

But Mancini plays Johnson on the right, so he would be up against Ash. Ivan is more likely to come up against Silva.

Big test coming up for Mikel. As great as he has been so far, games like City away will tell us whether he will become as good as Maka was. He was quite frankly horrible last season at the Bridge against Citeh, at fault for atleast 2 of their 4 goals.

I think Adam Johnson could start on the left, every coach in the league know's ivan can not deal with a quick skillful players.

I think Adam Johnson could start on the left, every coach in the league know's ivan can not deal with a quick skillful players.

let THEM worry about how to stop Malouda.....and Ashley bombing forward ,,,,,and Essien bursting thro midfield ,,,and Frank and DROG

and ....and ...and ...

they should be afraid ,,,VERY VERY AFRAID

loooooooooool the best right back in the EPL can't deal with quick players :doh:

Brani was torn apart in the community shield by nani, bellamy tore him apart when city beat us 4-2 last season and he was completley out paced by Samuel eto'o in the championsleague last season.

Brani was torn apart in the community shield by nani, bellamy tore him apart when city beat us 4-2 last season and he was completley out paced by Samuel eto'o in the championsleague last season.

Good points but I think it's a bit harsh.

The Community Shield game was Bran's only bad game and everyone's allowed a day off.Bellamy tore apart Mikel in the City game and we were raped all over the pitch before Etoo's goal so you can hardly blame IVan specifically.

trying to think of a right back who has been able to mark Ashley Cole.....any help???

Zolayes im fully aware the problem's our team can pose man city, but i think we must look to stagnate man city going forward. Our record against man city away from home is not great at all, they always come out and attack us with speed and pace. We must identify danger players such as johnson, toure, silva and tevez, and deny them space, ramires can cope with the threat johnson posse's us, and i can guarantee you a.cole will not be blindly bombing forward in this game like he did against blackpool.

Good points but I think it's a bit harsh.

The Community Shield game was Bran's only bad game and everyone's allowed a day off.Bellamy tore apart Mikel in the City game and we were raped all over the pitch before Etoo's goal so you can hardly blame IVan specifically.

Ivan played eto'o on side and then he was totally out paced by eto'o, the game ended as soon as eto'o was through. If you watch the man city chelsea game last season, yes mikel had a horror show but bellamy kept sprinting past ivan like he was not even there. One thing i hate is when our defenders are running back towards our own goal, if a quick player like johnson spins into the space behind ivan that will be very dangerous because a hyper active tevez will be buzzing in the box. I just think ivan could be targeted by the man city coaching staff, after all ivan has the natural agility of a centre back which is what he really is !

Zolayes im fully aware the problem's our team can pose man city, but i think we must look to stagnate man city going forward. Our record against man city away from home is not great at all, they always come out and attack us with speed and pace. We must identify danger players such as johnson, toure, silva and tevez, and deny them space, ramires can cope with the threat johnson posse's us, and i can guarantee you a.cole will not be blindly bombing forward in this game like he did against blackpool.

we have the power skill pace and experience to win the midfield battle and lay the platform for our attackers...not sure if bridge will be lb for them ..

but he is now a weakness to be exploited