Man City vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow wow, who was talking about going back two strikers up front???

Did you accidently reply to my post or something? I would actually cry if that were to happen.

I said Danny shouldn't be played out wide all the time. This season he has not played as a striker once and i'm worried about that.

Anelka has made it perfectly clear that he loves playing in his new role. Giving him the oppurtunity to roam around the field and be involved in play. His words: I'm not a striker anymore.

Relax ffs :getyou:

Once Drogba went off Anelka got moved inside which is the obvious move. He has more presence than Sturridge as a striker as he's still learning the game. He will get his chance eventualy, but he'll have to make do with playing where he's asked.

Relax ffs :getyou:

Once Drogba went off Anelka got moved inside which is the obvious move. He has more presence than Sturridge as a striker as he's still learning the game. He will get his chance eventualy, but he'll have to make do with playing where he's asked.

Haha trust me, i am relaxed. I'm just surprised how you got all that from my post. And i'll say it again cause i don't think you're understanding what i'm saying.

This season Sturridge has always been asked to play out wide. So i'm not just talking about today's game and it worries me. If Carlo continues to play him out wide, he won't be able to develop as a striker. The same happened to Kalou and look what happend to him. Most people don't even know he's a natural striker.

Ivanovic shouldn't be playing at right back.

We need bosingwa back, and strong competition for the CB position. Without carvalho, alex knows he's guaranteed that spot, due to ivanovic having to settle for right back.

Yeah, definitely agreed. Alex doesn't seem to be that on point now that Carvalho's gone, his next competitor is Bruma and Alex knows Bruma won't be started ahead of him for a while, once Bosingwa's 100% our defence could be the best in the country, mouthwatering:

........................................Cech..................................

Bosingwa..............Ivanovic..............Terry..............Cole

ivo was dog shit, ramires lost the ball more times then kalou and Drogba was picking his arse. I knew they were going to target ivo i knew it i was saying it all week.

ivanovic was more than good defensively , may be he wasn' a great aid coming forward but defensively he had a perfect display , i don't think he made any mistakes and he was very solid and always got the better of milner

Ramires wasn't that bad to me. He has a lot to show and he wanted to show that but Mancs did their anti-football. As soon as he wanted to do something they brought him to ground. He will do better with games.

ivanovic was more than good defensively , may be he wasn' a great aid coming forward but defensively he had a perfect display , i don't think he made any mistakes and he was very solid and always got the better of milner

:goodpost::wacko:

Drogba played badly so there was no inspiration to break that 10-men-in-the-box defence. I was hoping that Malouda or Anelka could do something, but nothing came.

We were the better side, the ref was a twat and McEachren honestly looked like Lampard, no signs of nerves at all.

And lol at McEachren taking on Adebayor.

Drogba played badly so there was no inspiration to break that 10-men-in-the-box defence. I was hoping that Malouda or Anelka could do something, but nothing came.

We were the better side, the ref was a twat and McEachren honestly looked like Lampard, no signs of nerves at all.

And lol at McEachren taking on Adebayor.

Were we?

Were we?

Yes I believe we were. Honestly.

We had 15 shots, they had 8. Drogba should have had a penalty and their goal was nothing but luck, Tevez had a one in ten chance of that going in and it did.

We also had numerous opportunities cut off by De Jong, Boyata and Toure hacking us down and Marriner saw nothing.

Yes I believe we were. Honestly.

We had 15 shots, they had 8. Drogba should have had a penalty and their goal was nothing but luck, Tevez had a one in ten chance of that going in and it did.

We also had numerous opportunities cut off by De Jong, Boyata and Toure hacking us down and Marriner saw nothing.

I see what you mean. But personally I thought we were totally outplayed, ManCity had done their homework on us. The young left back Boyata showed great bravery in taking on Drogba aggressively but at time I felt Drogba just went down, didn't really show that strength we knows he has.

When City countered they went in numbers and 90% of the time we were on top of it so we were on point there. Attacking though we were sloppy and ManCity read us well, they saw our passes and intercepted quite a lot of them, players like De Jong, Touré (both) and Kompany closed us down when passing. Cole had a tough time going forward today, City read him well and kept him quiet.

I think ManCity outplayed us today totally in my opinion & with Drogba's lack of interest added onto that, we weren't the best side today. I hate Shitty as much as the next person but credit where credit's due. We were our own downfall today.

Today we lost the ball from the MF and FW all the time and we always got a counter from City, which is fearsome. Those player were fast and sharp. We usually pick up some chances from other's mistakes, but today they , city didnt make one. That make our game more difficult.

The only good thing for this game of defends donesnt loose the ball easily and play correctly. The conceded goal cannot really help.

I'd guess that we would have those three mid fields in this game, but i wish we would have McEachran instead of ramires in the begining. He has a vision to creat something in the came. He can control the attack. Our attacks were stopped by their defensive midfield and got stuck at the FW. They cant really create the opportunity. The closed shot from Ivanovic was probably the best we had to night.

I hope that we can see Mceachran in the game while Lamp is not being fit and those injuries are still on our long list.

PS. Some might say that Mc Eachrand is still to young too play, but it s worth to risk on to get a goal...

I see what you mean. But personally I thought we were totally outplayed, ManCity had done their homework on us. The young left back Boyata showed great bravery in taking on Drogba aggressively but at time I felt Drogba just went down, didn't really show that strength we knows he has.

When City countered they went in numbers and 90% of the time we were on top of it so we were on point there. Attacking though we were sloppy and ManCity read us well, they saw our passes and intercepted quite a lot of them, players like De Jong, Touré (both) and Kompany closed us down when passing. Cole had a tough time going forward today, City read him well and kept him quiet.

I think ManCity outplayed us today totally in my opinion & with Drogba's lack of interest added onto that, we weren't the best side today. I hate Shitty as much as the next person but credit where credit's due. We were our own downfall today.

+1

Good points.

City played well, but I still believe we deserved something.