Ramires' performance

LDN Blue

Guest justin_3d

Yeah you could be right, thinking about the start of the season now. We all know how blind management became back then, ignoring the fact we'd lost our sense of creativity :lol:

It was because they where going to be give a chance to the youngsters...and that did not work, so Chelsea had to buy.

Only one remains in the team, and he hardly plays...

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I still stand by that comment. We could've got a much better player instead. Not knocking Ramires, just thinking tactically.

The thing is that position is crying out for Josh ( the creative midfield role ) we could of signed Hazard but that would of probably blocked Josh's development.

The thing is that position is crying out for Josh ( the creative midfield role ) we could of signed Hazard but that would of probably blocked Josh's development

Yeah, very true. However, he seems to be perceived as too young, which then creates an underlying problem. Of course the board could not predict Lampard would be injured for such a long period of time and that Essien would have his share too, but the naiveness of the board to not prepare for such scenarios should be something the board should fix asap.

That being said, we do have to look forward to Benayoun's return. Several fans have stated, he will fix our problems (like had been said like Lampard & Essien). So let's see if that will solve our problems..

Would Carlo have the guts to drop a fit Lampard though?

There was one game I remember in the FA Cup of 2005 when we lost 1-0 to Newcastle (Kluivert goal in the 3rd minute). Mourinho brought on Lampard for the second half, and I remember us performing a lot better, despite the fact that we couldn't score.

Should Carlo drop Lampard, I reckon a 3-man midfield behind the attack like this sounds pretty good

Mikel

Ramires - Essien

Anelka - Drogba - Malouda

Edited by CJ Revo

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If believing that every single deal Chelsea make is a good one helps you sleep better at nights by all means don't let me stop you.

Right now you're no better than everyone writing him off in October.

I hope this is a generalisation...

The fact of the matter is I believe Ramires is a superb signing. He has adapted quicker than I anticipated - and at 23 he can at least continue to perform at this level, or even improve.

Carlo has admitted confidence is once again low and that there are only three players in form, or at least anywhere near their best - Cech, Ivanovic and Terry. I think this is unspeakably harsh on Ramires, who has, without fail, been our stand-out player in at least the last half-dozen matches. The fact of the matter is when you have only a goalkeeper, two centre backs and a midfielder in form, you can see why we've had such a bad season in comparison to last year. Form has gone out of the window for the most part, and confidence is non-existent.