Ramires' performance

LDN Blue

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramires is not an African he is Brazilian, are you African and if you are were about in africa do you originate from ?

All Ramires ever needed was time, he was thrown into a war zone lol when he first arrived !

Kenya maybe??

Ramires is known as "The Blue Kenyan" so it makes sense :whistling:

Ramires is not an African he is Brazilian, are you African and if you are were about in africa do you originate from ?

All Ramires ever needed was time, he was thrown into a war zone lol when he first arrived !

It was a joke. If you have seen some of Tommy10 posts then you would understand it.

Agree with that on Ramires.

Ramires Santos do Nascimento (born 24 March 1987 in Barra do Piraí, Rio de Janeiro), commonly Ramires, is a Brazilian footballer who plays as a midfielder for Chelsea in the English Premier League

He es know as the kenyan because of the physical similarity but he is so Brazilian.

For me Ramires 4 weeks ago is going up and up every game.... and BlackBurn Games was the best game for me so far.... I´m so happy Ramires is at Chelsea.... no doubt he is a Box to Box Player..... SO FAST GREAT ACCELATION AND SPEED. He still need to improve in passing skills and attacking moves.,... but I´m very happy to see this kind of player in the teams, that´s the kind we need at chelsea...

Ramires has come forward and is getting better, but now is now and then was then, he was shit right at the beginning and has had no right to play, he has justified his last 4 appearances and now ppl are getting on other ppl who simply where telling that ramires was shit before the last game...

anyway... good game against blackburn, probably MotM....

The players seemed delighted, which was great to see. Made me smile to see such mass jubilation (I know, I'm shocked too, the only thing I've laughed at in the last month is Alex Song's hair).

Mikel probably felt like shit when he scored lol the poor sole has been trying since 2007 ?

I had a huge feeling that Ramires would score the next goal once Mikel went off. He's such a good player when he knows 100% what his role is and he needs Mikel to stay well away. I hate the midfield trio of Essien, Mikel and Ramires, but Essien, Lampard/McEachran and Ramires works imo. A bit of difference there and more creativity. Ramires is good, i like him. Not sure about his cost but he's still young and learning and his last few games have been very good.

I had a huge feeling that Ramires would score the next goal once Mikel went off. He's such a good player when he knows 100% what his role is and he needs Mikel to stay well away. I hate the midfield trio of Essien, Mikel and Ramires, but Essien, Lampard/McEachran and Ramires works imo. A bit of difference there and more creativity. Ramires is good, i like him. Not sure about his cost but he's still young and learning and his last few games have been very good.

Exactly, he works hard and he bursts into the box. I think he will be a superb player for us in the future.

He is a genuine box to box midfielder and he does have an eye for goal. That wont be his last goal for us this season for sure. I'm just not sure you can play him AND Obi.

just because we shouldnt play Obi under any circunstance...lol