Ramires' performance

LDN Blue

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure he will! His return is long overdue I reckon. But One question springs to mind... Where will he play??

On the bench.

His return is predicted mid-April. Surely things can not be as bad as now till then, I trust things will be back in our favour and so Bena will only be called upon to a) see out a 1-0 win with his experience or b_) Come on in the last 15-20minutes to try and change the game when it's 0-0. I'd be very surprised to see him in a starting role.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest justin_3d

Some old posts you've dug up there.

I stand by that post despite his games recently. Now if he can perform like in the Fulham game against United, City etc I might consider having second thoughts.

Like I said you where wrong.

Where wrong from the beginning about talking crap about Ramires, and still wrong!

You should never speak ever again about a player. If you do we know you are not good at it and can't be taking seriously! :wag_finger:

Guest justin_3d

cunt11-232x300.jpg

???

Because people never learned about judging players before giving them time?

It was said over and over again, that the same thing happened with Malouda, yet people did not learned and still talk crap.

People are just ignorant, or glory hunters that want fast result!

Because people never learned about judging players before giving them time?

It was said over and over again, that the same thing happened with Malouda, yet people did not learned and still talk crap.

People are just ignorant, or glory hunters that want fast result!

When did Kostas judge him?! He's said more than once that he's waiting to pass judgement, by not jumping on the bandwagon.

Guest justin_3d

The times hammered Ramires today ,,,so guess some experts are wrong as well ...In defending Kostas (not something I usually do ) ..he never

actually said Ramires was rubbish just that we paid far more than he is worth

Shoot if that's the case, then mostly every player Chelsea has bought in these last years we over paid....

The times hammered Ramires today ,,,so guess some experts are wrong as well ...In defending Kostas (not something I usually do ) ..he never

actually said Ramires was rubbish just that we paid far more than he is worth

Hear, hear :D

Anyway this is obviously pointless although I have to admit that I underrated his football intelligence. He showed many signs of being bright yesterday.

I reckon he played well, his pace at the begining of the game was very well actually when he first got it, then he started losing it, just like the team did till half time, then came back just like the team. Especially with Drogba when they were wasting time. The only thing about Ramires is that he can make silly mistakes, besides that i think he's a great player.

While were all seeing how good Ramires is, he is still the scapegoat amounst rival fans, i keep hearing how "bad" he supposedly iswhistling.gif

Thats Arsenal, Man.Utd and Tottenham games he has dominated now, just a shame he werent playing aganist Liverpool then it might have been different.