Ramires' performance

LDN Blue

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The difference between the Ramires of January from the Ramires of October is his own commitment to attack. We very rarely saw him going forward until around December time and the Tottenham away game - I genuinely believe he has found the confidence and belief to actually start attacking, which was something he was reluctant to do earlier in the season when played in a more disciplined defensive role. And with the return of Mikel, we could potentially be seeing a great player here. He reminds me of a refined Tiago; someone who is a very creative player, but unlike Tiago, Ramires also has the capacity to go forwards and be a genuine goal-threat, whilst Tiago was only really willing to commit forward when it was 2-0. Scored some great goals though!

Ramires has certainly been very very impressive of late and could be a truly inspired signing.

Never stops running, bags of energy, if he were to run a marathon, i'm sure he'd win.

High hopes for him, more of the same please Ramires :)

Though i still think he needs to bulk up abit tbh, cos at the moment hes gettin the shit knocked out of him in matches and needs to bulk up to not getp ushed off the ball so easily.

Admire him alot though, gets the crap kicked out of him, and still gets up and has endless energy and keeps running. Superb.

I taught in Kenya for 5 years and he does have the looks of one of their distance runners but I also think he is far stronger than his appearance

suggests , Dont think he will be easily bullied

No they've nicknamed him that from his days in Brazil because of his endless stamina and the fact that his team there had blue shirts.

I taught in Kenya for 5 years and he does have the looks of one of their distance runners but I also think he is far stronger than his appearance

suggests , Dont think he will be easily bullied

Were about in kenya did you teach ? My lived in Kenya for over 100 years.

The difference between the Ramires of January from the Ramires of October is his own commitment to attack. We very rarely saw him going forward until around December time and the Tottenham away game - I genuinely believe he has found the confidence and belief to actually start attacking, which was something he was reluctant to do earlier in the season when played in a more disciplined defensive role. And with the return of Mikel, we could potentially be seeing a great player here. He reminds me of a refined Tiago; someone who is a very creative player, but unlike Tiago, Ramires also has the capacity to go forwards and be a genuine goal-threat, whilst Tiago was only really willing to commit forward when it was 2-0. Scored some great goals though!

ramires is nothing like tiago. tiago have good technique but is lazy and dont have half of the speed of ramires. i dont have seen many chelsea games lately but in benfica he played as right miedfielder and he was like a right defende right midfilder and right winger at the same time lol. he can run all the game and is the first one to go down when the team loses the ball.

ramires is nothing like tiago. tiago have good technique but is lazy and dont have half of the speed of ramires. i dont have seen many chelsea games lately but in benfica he played as right miedfielder and he was like a right defende right midfilder and right winger at the same time lol. he can run all the game and is the first one to go down when the team loses the ball.

He's deployed more in the centre of midfield now, but he does like to drift and come in from the right flank so I can see that's a big boost in his game. Hopefully if Carlo changed the shape of the squad now, Ramires will get to play down the right primarily.

I just have to like his playing since he really leaves everything out there. He is really worthy of wearing a blue shirt. Also, with Alex and Luiz he'll be feeling even better now at the club.

He surprised me though with his shooting capabilities, and I'm glad he finally got the self confidence needed to knock a few shots away from box. Shame about that post against Everton.

• 3 weeks later...