MŠK Žilina vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

MŠK Žilina vs Chelsea  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the full-time result?

• Chelsea victory
    • M?K ?ilina victory
    • Score draw
    • Goalless Draw
  2. 2. Will Ancelotti name a full-strength team?

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like to see Sturridge and Bena start.

Cech

Ivan - Alex - Terry - Cole

Mikel

Essien - Benayoun

Anelka - Sturridge - Malouda

(Kakuta, Zhirkov and Bruma/Van Aanholt coming on as subs)

Cole, Essien and Anelka being rested against Blackpool. Zhirkov, Ramires and Kakuta being their replacements.

No, more like he brushed against someone ( Thiago Motta) and he went down like he had taken a cannonball in his nether regions. But then he himself got sent off in the semi against Barcelona ( this time due to Busquet's playacting). Karma's a bitch.

Cech

Paulo - Terry - Alex - Cole

Mikel

Essien - Ramires

Kalou - Malouda

Anelka

Agree?

No.

Anelka is no more a main striker. His best (and his right) position is on the wing.

If you want to play Malouda, Kalou and Anelka, play them like that :

Anelka - Malouda

Kalou

Ancelotti said: 'I will change the line-up because I want to rest players. I don't want to think the Champions League is more important than the Premier League.

'The normal step is to want to do better in the Champions League. We went out too early and want to do better this season.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1311530/Chelsea-boss-Carlo-Ancelotti-wants-improve-seasons-Champions-League-show.html#ixzz0zOj1ZIFe

that's what i thought , if we are not gonna try new players and youngsters against a team like zelina when are we gonna do so , hope we will see something like that :

cech

ferrera bruma alex a.cole

mikel

ramires benayoun

kakuta sturridge malouda

well i know this won't happen but i just hope it will be something close :rolleyes:

Ancelotti said: 'I will change the line-up because I want to rest players. I don't want to think the Champions League is more important than the Premier League.

'The normal step is to want to do better in the Champions League. We went out too early and want to do better this season.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz0zOj1ZIFe

that's what i thought , if we are not gonna try new players and youngsters against a team like zelina when are we gonna do so , hope we will see something like that :

cech

ferrera bruma alex a.cole

mikel

ramires benayoun

kakuta sturridge malouda

well i know this won't happen but i just hope it will be something close :rolleyes:

I would like to see systematic rotation with 2 young players starting in ALL but the most difficult games

@ Zola: yes yes yes that's what's needed to be done, ween them all into the team, like with Kalou being the sub of X amount of years we know he's going to come on kinda thing, now with Studge and Kakuta etc we should try and do the same with them

Cech

Ferreira Alex Ivanovic Ash

Mikel

Essien Lampard

Anelka Maluda

Kalu

This, I think, would be our team for the game... DD is suspended but Kalu can do the job because he is in very good shape. Anelka and Maluda has been rested against W'ham. Lampard is fit and I think Carlo could put him as starter for easy game, just to find his form more quicly after 10 days, and we need a captain in this game because I think Terry will not play. He needs some rest.

Carefree :blue scalf:

Carlo Ancelotti has this afternoon discussed the fitness of his three England players, two of whom will not travel to Slovakia for our Champions League date with MSK Zilina on Wednesday.

The manager is able to include his captain on the trip but the vice-captain remains sidelined.

'John Terry trained today and he will travel. The players we have out and unavailable are Bosingwa and Lampard,' Ancelotti said.

'Jose still needs some time. Frank also needs some more time before he is ready to play, but he should be okay for the game on Sunday.

'Ashley Cole will also stay out for the game on Wednesday because I want to give him some rest. He played two games with the national team and he also played on Saturday. There is no problem, but it is better for him to rest.'

I reckon the starting eleven will be :

Cech

Ferreira - Iva - Alex - Zhirkov

Mikel

Essien - Ramires

? - Malouda

?

edit : oh shit, we have posted the news at the same time ^^.

Would like to see Sturridge and Bena start.

Cech

Ivan - Alex - Terry - Zhirkov

Mikel

Essien - Benayoun

Anelka - Sturridge - Malouda

(Kakuta, Bruma and Van Aanholt coming on as subs)

Essien and Anelka allowed some rest against Blackpool. Ramires and Kakuta being their replacements.

Frank and Ash aren't going to play (http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2152984,00.html) so i made some changes