MŠK Žilina vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

MŠK Žilina vs Chelsea  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the full-time result?

• Chelsea victory
    • M?K ?ilina victory
    • Score draw
    • Goalless Draw
  2. 2. Will Ancelotti name a full-strength team?

MŠK Žilina vs Chelsea

15 September 2010, 1945 KO - UCL, Štadión Pod Dubňom

zilinaChelseaAFP666V.jpg

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink in action against Zilina at Stamford Bridge in 2003

Recent meetings:

Zilina 0-2 Chelsea (July 2003)

Chelsea 3-0 Zilina (August 2003)

MATCH CHAT HERE

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont want to turn into TX but after his encouraging 15 minutes today, would starting Kakuta in this one be a posibility?

He didn't really do that much though. He showed some good dribbling and passing but didn't get enough time to really do anything good, probably due to West Ham's pressing.

Either way I doubt Carlo will give him such a push to start him, but I do see him coming on later

I'd like to see something along these lines:

Cech

Ferreira, Alex, Terry, Zhirkov

Benayoun, Mikel, Malouda

Kalou, Anelka, Kakuta

But I can't see it happening.

when ranieri was manager we had a thread on After hours fc ,,predicting Chelseas starting teams ...it was rare to get more than 9 correct...

Ancelotti is hopeful that Frank Lampard will make a return to the line-up, while conceding that John Terry could be a doubt after being withdrawn this afternoon.

'John Terry took a knock on his rib, and we will look in the next day and [see] if he is fit for Wednesday,' the manager said. 'I don't think it is broken, he took a knock in the first half, played again for 60 minutes and had pain at the end of the game so I took him out.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2151006,00.html

Interesting to see if, after Carlo's comments this week, he gives JT a bit more time.

Starts for Zhirkov and maybe even Benayoun. Be nice to be able to give Kakuta another 30 minutes and time for PvA.