Chelsea vs Blackpool

BlueLion.

Chelsea vs Blackpool  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the full-time result?

• Chelsea victory
    • Blackpool victory
    • Score draw
    • Goalless draw
  2. 2. Player to watch?

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote Paul Merson:

I'm calling this as 7-0 to Chelsea. I can't see how Chelsea aren't going to create 15 or 16 chances and I feel they'll get lucky and put half of them away. That's why I think it will be such a heavy scoreline.

Personally I can't see us getting more than three. We've not really even tried this season besides the Stoke game in my honest opinion.

i have always used to doubt the ability of chelsea against smaller teams , we have always seemed to be overconfident against them and our players never knew how to get a result out of those matches , even last year when we won he league we had some bad-ass results against small teams .

but this season it seems to be a different case than the old one , we don't need to win 1 or 2-0 and then go back and defend like mourinho's days and we still can get the three points . and that is not only because our impressive scoreline in the last 5 games , but it's because the impressive form and gameplay we are in right now . it looks like if we had to repeat all the played matches we would win them all again .

by this time last season we had the same no. of points but people weren't getting over excited as it was by wins agains the likes of hull and stoke in the injury time .

i hope we can go ahead and continue playing like this , we need to win the next four fixtures against (blackpool - mancity - arsenal - astonvilla) those next couple of weeks can be very critical in our league title run . if we win all of them we will be clear of our rivals with a great margin and i think we have the ability to do so this season .