Chelsea vs Blackpool

BlueLion.

Chelsea vs Blackpool  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the full-time result?

• Chelsea victory
    • Blackpool victory
    • Score draw
    • Goalless draw
  2. 2. Player to watch?

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like Sturridge to start wide right in place of Nico. Deserves a start in that position after his performance in the Community Shield.

Malouda was rested v West Ham, Drogba will be v Zilina, so perhaps Blackpool will be Nico's break.

Blackpool have been really good away from home so far, beating Newcastle 2-0 at St James' Park which not many teams have been able to do lately. Hopefully Blackpool won't do what Hercules did to Barcelona yesterday :unsure:

And I agree with Madmax, I hope Zhirkov can get some playing time under his belt, and hope he can be satisfied with it since he's been linked with a move back to Russia.

Would like Sturridge to start wide right in place of Nico. Deserves a start in that position after his performance in the Community Shield.

Malouda was rested v West Ham, Drogba will be v Zilina, so perhaps Blackpool will be Nico's break.

Danny might start on Wednesday ...Kakuta to start in one of the games I hope

-----------------Cech--------------------

--Ivan----Alex-----Terry----Cole/Zhirkov

-----------------Mikel------------------

--------------Essien--Benayoun--

--Kalou--------Drogba-------Malouda--

Hope to see Sturridge and Ramires play

This will either be a rout or a scrappy 1-0 win i think. If we get a goal in the first 10 - 15 minutes we'll batter them. Hope to see a few youn guns given a good half hour if everything is going smoothly. Also think Carlo should give a start too Studge and maybe Kakuta. Shouldn't be any problems though and hopefully go into the City game with 100% record but obviously you never know in the Premier League.

This will either be a rout or a scrappy 1-0 win i think. If we get a goal in the first 10 - 15 minutes we'll batter them. Hope to see a few youn guns given a good half hour if everything is going smoothly. Also think Carlo should give a start too Studge and maybe Kakuta. Shouldn't be any problems though and hopefully go into the City game with 100% record but obviously you never know in the Premier League.

danny started last night ...may start next week against bar codes..

prefer to start kakuta against blackpool

i am pretty sure carlo won't take any risk in league fixtures , i know it's against smaller team so we have the advantage but it still counts as a 3points win . plus the youngsters are gonna have their chances in the cup anyway .

i think carlo will rest only anelka from our starting eleven and may be either of iva or alex so it will look like this:

------------------------------------------------------Cech------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------Ivanovic---------------Alex----------Terry-------------------Cole---------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------Mikel-----------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------Essien--------------------Lampard(benayoun)-------------------------------------

---------------------------Kalou-------------------Drogba------------------Malouda---------------------------------------

but i think kakuita ramires and sturridge might be used as late subs in case we are having a comfortable win

We batter teams whenever I say it'll be a tough game, so I'm gonna say that this will be a tough game :P

Judging by Carlo's squad rotation, looks like Anelka and maybe one out of Essien/Mikel will be rested. I'd persist with giving Lamps a break against Blackpool and also Newcastle and bring him back only next weekend for Citeh.

Cech

Ivan, Alex, JT, Cole

Essien

Ramires, Malouda

Benayoun, Drogba, Zhirkov

Subs : Hilario, Ferreira, PvA/Bruma, Kakuta, Kalou, Sturridge, Mikel

Cech

Ivan - Alex/Bruma - Terry/Bruma - Cole

Mikel

Ramires - Kakuta/Benayoun

Sturridge/Kakuta - Drogba - Malouda

I think this side is strong enough to beat Blackpool.

Resting Ess, Lamps and Anelka for City. Would be nice to start Bruma as well