West Ham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Match outcome  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the full-time result?

• West Ham victory
    • Goalless draw
    • Score draw
    • Chelsea victory
  2. 2. How many will the Blues score?

Isn't Ivanovic injured ?

I'm not sure ... Carlo didn't mention anything about him fitness-wise. he only said Bos was back in training. So either Ivan is fit for tomorrow, or everyone knows he's injured so Carlo didn't specify. If it's the latter, Ferreira at RB and Bruma on the bench.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope we are gonna bag in two goals in the 1st half so that kakuta and ramires can have more playing time , because i know carlo won't risk putting them in if we are less than 2 goals ahead and they might end up having only 7 minutes of playing time .... and also it's always more fun when we score one or two early goals :D

i hope we are gonna bag in two goals in the 1st half so that kakuta and ramires can have more playing time , because i know carlo won't risk putting them in if we are less than 2 goals ahead and they might end up having only 7 minutes of playing time .... and also it's always more fun when we score one or two early goals :D

If Lampard is out, which I believe he is... Ramires will play with Essien and Mikel

I see Malouda to replace Lampard... I do not think that Ramires is already fit to be in the starting eleven, and i reckon Benayoun is here to be an impact player.

For the front line, i'd like to see Zhirkov to replace Malouda, but Anelka will slip on the left wing and Kalou will be on the right side, like the last season.

For the sub, i believe Sturridge, Kakuta and Ramires will get playing time... only if there will not have injuries.

If we leading by 3 goals, i reckon Ramires and Sturridge will play a half hour, and Kakuta will play something like 15 minutes.

Here the starting eleven the most likely IMO :

Cech

Ferreira - Alex - Terry - Cole

Mikel

Essien - Malouda

Kalou - Drogba - Anelka

subs : GK (whoever) - Ramires - Benayoun - Bruma - Kakuta - Sturridge - PVA

Glad Kakuta will play and I really hope Studge has a good run in for this game, West Ham typically have a young team, subs at least and Studge would do better against those players, hoping for a win and that West Ham crumble no lie...I hate it when they play us and actually decide to "play"

Its a shame TX isnt around because he may have imploded with excitement at the news that Kakuta will feature as part of the first team.

Would love for Yossi or Ramires to start because Malouda is at his best coming in from a wide position and to be blunt I dont want to see Kalou starting.

Kakuta in for Lampard? I can dream, but I think Yuri or Yossi will come in to the midfield three.

Stat of the day - in Chelsea's last 11 matches, the Blues have scored 47 goals (average of 4.3 per game) and conceded just four, keeping eight clean sheets (six of which are successive) in the process.

Kakuta in for Lampard? I can dream, but I think Yuri or Yossi will come in to the midfield three.

Stat of the day - in Chelsea's last 11 matches, the Blues have scored 47 goals (average of 4.3 per game) and conceded just four, keeping eight clean sheets (six of which are successive) in the process.

PL for goals scored since last conceeded MANURE 26 ...now CHELSEA 32 RECORD BREAKERS

Ferreira will play RB cos Ivan's still out with an injured back for a few weeks.

I honestly think it's a blow down the right side because Ferreira is hugely vulnerable down that side at times. I hope Ferreira can prove us wrong though, and he can show his much better approach to the game.