West Ham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Match outcome  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the full-time result?

• West Ham victory
    • Goalless draw
    • Score draw
    • Chelsea victory
  2. 2. How many will the Blues score?

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Lampard had surgery on Tuesday and I think that he will start to train this week. I don't know when but we will see how he trains and we will take a decision for the game against West Ham.

'Terry didn't have surgery but he used the last week to improve his hamstring. He will start to train with the squad this week, maybe Tuesday, and I think he will be able to play against West Ham.'

CFC.com

'Lampard had surgery on Tuesday and I think that he will start to train this week. I don't know when but we will see how he trains and we will take a decision for the game against West Ham.

'Terry didn't have surgery but he used the last week to improve his hamstring. He will start to train with the squad this week, maybe Tuesday, and I think he will be able to play against West Ham.'

CFC.com

Hopefully, once JT and Lamps are both fit, I can see us winning this game. West Ham haven't made the best of starts to the season, so, hopefully, this won't be a cause of slipping up, this should be straightforward on paper.

Also, I hope Ramires can get a chance to play.

Just found this site, this is really nice. BTW, the Hammers have no chance. Drogba And Anelka both score.

Hello mate, welcome along! :)

Introduce yourself in a post here or start a new thread introducing yourself in this sub-forum

Stick around and keep posting!

I just saw Mark Lawrenson predicted a 1-1 draw. Just because they have no points doesnt mean he should be predicting a draw just because they should be getting points. They'll play well probably, better than they have so far, but we will beat them. We are in such good form that they wont be able to cope with us. Come on chelsea, stuff them fuckers :)

I just saw Mark Lawrenson predicted a 1-1 draw. Just because they have no points doesnt mean he should be predicting a draw just because they should be getting points. They'll play well probably, better than they have so far, but we will beat them. We are in such good form that they wont be able to cope with us. Come on chelsea, stuff them fuckers :)

just saw his predictions ...utter idiot ..having a mad gamble so he can boast if he gets it right ,,,oh and scumpool to win away 2 0 ...

plonker...as bad as 2 pages in the daily hate mail with all their writers crawling to lick fergies arse

Also in the squad will be Gael Kakuta, the Uefa Under 19 European Championship Golden Ball winner, who Ancelotti believes must be considered a part of the first team squad.

'He will be involved tomorrow in the game. Now he is first team, he will have the same opportunity as the other players and he deserves to play because he trained well, he is focused and concentrated,' explained the Italian. 'He will play and we now have to consider him not a young player but a player in the first team.'

Hallelujah !

Finally quality over experience (not expecting any miracles from Gaël of course). First team game time would also make him more likely to sign a new contract.

Wondering what role Ancelotti has in mind for him, attacking midfielder or a role from the sides?

Also in the squad will be Gael Kakuta, the Uefa Under 19 European Championship Golden Ball winner, who Ancelotti believes must be considered a part of the first team squad.

'He will be involved tomorrow in the game. Now he is first team, he will have the same opportunity as the other players and he deserves to play because he trained well, he is focused and concentrated,' explained the Italian. 'He will play and we now have to consider him not a young player but a player in the first team.'

Hallelujah !

Finally quality over experience (not expecting any miracles from Gaël of course). First team game time would also make him more likely to sign a new contract.

Wondering what role Ancelotti has in mind for him, attacking midfielder or a role from the sides?

Fantastic news, think he played more central during pre season if I remember rightly so maybe he'll play just off the striker.

Not so good about Lamps though, thought he was fit for tomorrow.

Delighted for Kakuta!

Cech

Ivan Alex JT Cole

Mikel

Essien Malouda

Anelka Zhirkov

Drogba

Subs : Hilario/Turnbull, Bruma, Benayoun, Ramires , Kalou, Kakuta, Sturridge

Isn't Ivanovic injured ?

Agree with the rest though. It's a real shame Zhirkov hardly plays, not even a single game in his natural position <_<...