test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

The Pre-Season Thread

Started by BlueLion.,

1,419 posts in this topic
16 hours ago, King11Didier said:

Is there a list with all the players that are going to China?

20067337_1540392929358768_5733569022746689536_n.thumb.jpg.1384770ff9fe7221c17e84cef08a2e31.jpg

CHELSEA SQUAD FOR CHINA AND SINGAPORE TOUR

Goalkeepers: Thibaut Courtois, Willy Caballero, Eduardo, Marcin Bulka

Defenders: Cesar Azpilicueta, Gary Cahill, David Luiz, Andreas Christensen, Tomas Kalas, Jake Clarke-Salter, Fikayo Tomori, Marcos Alonso, Kenedy

Midfielders: Cesc Fabregas, N'Golo Kante, Mario Pasalic, Lewis Baker, Kyle Scott, Pedro, Willian, Victor Moses

Forwards: Charly Musonda, Jeremie Boga, Michy Batshuayi, Loic Remy 

King11Didier likes this

For some reason I just now realized that we are only playing 3 pre-season matches. What the hell are Conte and the board thinking? Have we learned nothing from the 15-16 season? 

We are most likely going to start the season physically behind most teams which probably means that we will have a slow start leading to panic all around. 

Problem then was never lack of games, but starting training too late and too soft. Honestly, two more or less matches make no difference and it is five. Fulham, the three in Asia and the most glorified friendly of all known as community shield.

Preseason is about fitness, not amount of friendlies. Conte is known to be anything but soft in his training sessions, so I wouldn't worry about it. In the end we added only the closed doors Fulham friendly. So 4 + CS. Don't need more

Miki-Liki and Johnnyeye like this

All good on the pre season front lol!!!. The lack of depth to our squad is just scary. Praying that we don't get too many injuries or suspensions.

I know it was pre season but the way things are panning out it reminds me of the second season of the Mourinho return where bad media screwed our season with the Eva issue. But only this time it is Costa.

Hopefully Conte has a proper plan going in with such a depleted squad. I am really nervous not that we lost pre season but that we lack depth to compete in all the competitions