test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

The Pre-Season thread

Started by BlueLion.,

1,451 posts in this topic

I don't really get fussed haha, If someone asks me where I'm from I normally say The UK! or that I'm British!

Embarrassed to be Scottish right now and associated with Sturgeon and her mob

Yeah, I do the same, but there's a difference between someone asking you where you are from, and someone saying you live in England. :)

thekid9 likes this

Great news not least because they aren't likely to go all that way for one game. Maybe a game or two in Japan and China on the way back?

Obviously whoever is paying the big fee to get Chelsea out there will want to see the stars but let's hope that Boga, Brown, Colkett, Loftus-Cheek, Musonda, Solanke and maybe even Da Silva get a seat on the plane too. Too good a chance to waste surely.

CFC should announce the fixtures in the USA for Champions Cup.

The Live Press Conference is at 10:00 am EST - (NEW YORK TIME)

the Live Press Conference Starts for These Countries at These Times below.

New York (U.S.A. - New York) Tuesday, 28 April 2015 at 10:00:00 a.m. EDT UTC-4 hours

Auckland (New Zealand) Wednesday, 29 April 2015 at 2:00:00 a.m. NZST UTC+12 hours

London (United Kingdom - England) Tuesday, 28 April 2015 at 3:00:00 p.m. BST UTC+1 hour

Edited by KevinAshburner

Question, what's with the Stamford Bridge game being part of the Champions Cup too ?

Stamford Bridge Match is August 5th vs ACF Fiorentina and 3 days later Premier League Opening Weekend starts thats why.

Premier League 2015-16 season to kick off on August 8, giving England more time to prepare for Euro 2016... if they qualify

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2901323/Premier-League-2015-16-season-start-August-8-giving-England-time-prepare-Euro-2016-qualify.html

Stamford Bridge Match is August 5th vs ACF Fiorentina and 3 days later Premier League Opening Weekend starts thats why.

I know, just found it weir to count it as part of the Champions Cup, especially that there is a final to be played and we might as well be part of it, one additional game, to be played where ?

And the CS has always been played from 7 to 11 August depending on the weekend dates, which will be 8 & 9 this Year, so the PL will probably start the weekend after ( 15-16 ).

Yeah almost forgot about the Community Shield. 99% we will be back at Wembley and probably against Arsenal. The question is, when?

Yeah almost forgot about the Community Shield. 99% we will be back at Wembley and probably against Arsenal. The question is, when?

The Community Shield could well be played on August 1 or 2, in between the friendlies against Barcelona and Fiorentina.