The Pre-Season Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25- man squad for the Guinness International Championship Cup
Goalkeepers: Petr Čech, Mark Schwarzer, Jamal Blackman
Defenders: Branislav Ivanovic, Ashley Cole, David Luiz, Gary Cahill, John Terry, Cesar Azpilicueta, Tomáš Kalas, Ryan Bertrand
Midfielders: Michael Essien, Ramires, Frank Lampard, Juan Mata, Oscar, John Obi Mikel, Kevin De Bruyne, Marco van Ginkel, Eden Hazard
Forwards: Fernando Torres, Victor Moses, André Schürrle, Romelu Lukaku, Demba Ba
Manager: Jose Mourinho

If Rooney and de Rossi doesn't come, this is our first team squad for this season.

If Rooney and de Rossi doesn't come, this is our first team squad for this season.

Three strikers? i think Ronney will not come and we will sell Torres or Ba

Just visited Bluemoon to see what they think of the title race this season. Apparently Mourinho back at Chelsea can only end in tears and here's what they had to say about our attacking midfielder department:

If Mata and Hazard are injured, who plays for them in those positions? Certainly no-one of the class of Nasri or even Milner.

Can't wait for Kevin De Bruyne to take these fuckers by surprise.

Watching Monaco (At Leicester, SS1) and just thinking what a disgraceful club. A club that averaged a crowd of 4,000 last season. A club that plays in it's own principality therefore only pay 1% tax compared to 70% the other clubs play. A club that can pretty much make it's own rules and can spend what they want despite being a newly promoted club. The French FA are threatening to kick them out of French football if they don't pay £200m and coincide with their rules and they said they'd join Serie A... i mean seriously what kind of club is this? They should be kicked out of world football.

£124m spent, more to come apparently. I hope we knock them out the UCL 14/15, i've waited for these for a decade.