The Pre-Season Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly, I'm happy that KDB is gonna play the full 90 ! We all know he's a terrific young player and it tomorrow will give us a chance to see how he plays alongside this current these two lineups (each half)

Good luck Kevin !

Did you post twice because he's playing in both halves? :eyebrows:

Just kidding.. :dance:

Returning to training on a Sunday? Seems unlikely. If anything, it will be Monday.

In one of his interviews - Mourinho or someone from Chelsea TV - said they would join the team two weeks later, but that doesn't make sense if we take it literally because it would mean the middle of Asian Tour. I think they'll join the team on its return to London.

I guess that might be on the 26th as their last match in Asia is on the 25th?

but that's a Friday, so unless they're giving the days off on the Friday and Saturday and resuming training on Sunday, I suppose you're right.

In one of his interviews - Mourinho or someone from Chelsea TV - said they would join the team two weeks later, but that doesn't make sense if we take it literally because it would mean the middle of Asian Tour. I think they'll join the team on its return to London.

I guess that might be on the 26th as their last match in Asia is on the 25th?

but that's a Friday, so unless they're giving the days off on the Friday and Saturday and resuming training on Sunday, I suppose you're right.

Not sure if the team will be flying back to UK after the Asia tour because don't forget, we still got the US tour. As you pointed out, our last match in Asia is on the 25th and our first match in US is on 1st August, which is only 1 week apart and it will only cause tiredness if they fly over long distance so many times. Think the Confederations Cup lads will join up with the rest in US.

Not sure if the team will be flying back to UK after the Asia tour because don't forget, we still got the US tour. As you pointed out, our last match in Asia is on the 25th and our first match in US is on 1st August, which is only 1 week apart and it will only cause tiredness if they fly over long distance so many times. Think the Confederations Cup lads will join up with the rest in US.

It's still a week apart, but of course they could go straight to US and train there (they probably will). Either way they're traveling on a Friday, it makes sense to start working again on a Sunday if Mourinho doesn't want to make it a tree-day break...

It's still a week apart, but of course they could go straight to US and train there (they probably will). Either way they're traveling on a Friday, it makes sense to start working again on a Sunday if Mourinho doesn't want to make it a tree-day break...

An extra day rest wouldn't kill if they can help it. If anything, the training would probably just be a light one on Sunday.

Why is de bruyne playing 90min and josh is not even playing 45min??

Dont really trust that guy too much! And why would josh be in the same group as feruz walker and traore he played a championship season like chalobah did? Hope he is in jose plans if not I would be very disappointed!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2366176/Jose-Mourinho-faith-John-Terry.html

He announced his team on Tuesday with the old guard of Terry, Lampard, Cole, Petr Cech and Michael Essien told they will start and play for a maximum 45 minutes. It will be like old times.

‘It is fantastic,’ said Mourinho, who is without Josh McEachran because he tweaked his groin...

You...jumped...the...gun.