The Pre-Season Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad it's Asia. That's where a lot of money and investment can come from and increasing our profile there will be great for us. Especially with ffp etc, the more shirt sales the better.

It would probably the only good thing about keeping torres.

But Brazil has money too, it is the 6th biggest economy and we have a population of 195mi. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Perhaps roman thinks Brazil is dodgy... :D

Nah, no one comes here, so it is definetly us!

I do get worried because we might lose a huge oportunity to get some quality fans comming here. Not one single european club does it (well, Ajax and Hamburgo already did, but nobody cares about them, lol). Chelsea can easily make some fake Manure, Arse and Neutral fans fall in love with us...

I fear other clubs start doing so and we get late to the party!

Nah, no one comes here, so it is definetly us!

I do get worried because we might lose a huge oportunity to get some quality fans comming here. Not one single european club does it (well, Ajax and Hamburgo already did, but nobody cares about them, lol). Chelsea can easily make some fake Manure, Arse and Neutral fans fall in love with us...

I fear other clubs start doing so and we get late to the party!

Considering the number of Brazilans and Belgians in our team and the quality of each of their international teams we should imo go to Brazil and Belgium and become brazils English team where it sends all its great talent. And then Belgium can send us fellaini mertens Willian etc. Lol

But Brazil has money too, it is the 6th biggest economy and we have a population of 195mi. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Why would we want to play in a country like Brazil when we can play in money bags Indonesia, where 95% of the fans in the stadium will be wearing shirts like this...

$(KGrHqJ,!i!E-0+m0ZJ,BQDGw0oQU!~~60_35.J

:Goober:

Why would we want to play in a country like Brazil when we can play in money bags Indonesia, where 95% of the fans in the stadium will be wearing shirts like this...

$(KGrHqJ,!i!E-0+m0ZJ,BQDGw0oQU!~~60_35.J

Because our players will return fully relaxed when they see beauties like this:

juju.jpg

oops i will change it as soon as possible :)

Haha cheers mate! Good choice on the sig though.

Glad it's in Asia, only 5 hour time difference, might head over for a game aswell :).

Really need to come down to the pacific though. Game in nz, Ozzie, tonga, Samoa even the bros in the solomons :)

• 1 month later...

Wow, those Americans must be paying A LOT for this game if we're flying there just for one match. The players should not accept this. I wouldn't if I were in their shoes. They deserve a rest after this long season. Absolutely no point in flying half-way across the world to play one more match just for publicity.