The Pre-Season Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't we go to South America for once? No other teams from England do it and our profile is rising gradually there.

Unless cocaine lords want to sign a sponsorship deal with Chelsea, financially it makes more sense to go to Asia - blooming businesses and a big audience.

Unless cocaine lords want to sign a sponsorship deal with Chelsea, financially it makes more sense to go to Asia - blooming businesses and a big audience.

I feel offended mate...

Unless you are talking about China, India or Japan; Brasil has a far better potential then all of the other countries in Asia...

I am hopping things change after the World Cup!

I feel offended mate...

Unless you are talking about China, India or Japan; Brasil has a far better potential then all of the other countries in Asia...

I am hopping things change after the World Cup!

Haha, didn't mean anything bad, just a joke. Sorry if I did offend you tho! For sure, Brazil will get a lot out of the World Cup. I have always wanted to ask you this: I've seen documentaries that feature favelas and it criminality - is its really that big of a problem in Brazil?

Haha, didn't mean anything bad, just a joke. Sorry if I did offend you tho! For sure, Brazil will get a lot out of the World Cup. I have always wanted to ask you this: I've seen documentaries that feature favelas and it criminality - is its really that big of a problem in Brazil?

I wasnt offended, it was just a way of saying I didnt like it.

Yes and No. OOOH FUCK. It is really hard to explain. I could do it, but I will totally derail this thread....

I really dont want to do this with Harry Potter!