Hip Hop discussion

Aria

My favourite genre is rock and stuff, but i always respected hip hop for their powerful lyrics, i have found some nice stuff in this topic. Im currently listening the album of J. Cole, sounds nice (first listening).

You are listening the artist.

Despise Flobots, but Jurrasic 5 is dope.

I was expecting that.

I recently download The Black Album by Jay-Z and I really like it. Yeah i know wasnt his best work, but for me -at the moment- its a little difficult to listen old hip hop, i tried to listen Illmatic by Nas(The best hip hop album ever according to many people and magazines, etc) and i couldn't maybe i tried to listen that album to soon, i just start to listen the genre.

I was expecting that.

I recently download The Black Album by Jay-Z and I really like it. Yeah i know wasnt his best work, but for me -at the moment- its a little difficult to listen old hip hop, i tried to listen Illmatic by Nas(The best hip hop album ever according to many people and magazines, etc) and i couldn't maybe i tried to listen that album to soon, i just start to listen the genre.

If you want ‘New’ sounding beats, I suggest you listen to Illmatic the 10th anniversary edition, which contains illmatic (the original 10 tracks) plus 6 remix versions, with ‘new/flashy’ sounding beats. If you prefer black album type production to older stuff then I would recommend it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr_HRxae9Gg&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLCEAD4F2A34475812

I was expecting that.

Do you dislike Jazz (and other black music genre, like soul, funk) ??

If you want ‘New’ sounding beats, I suggest you listen to Illmatic the 10th anniversary edition, which contains illmatic (the original 10 tracks) plus 6 remix versions, with ‘new/flashy’ sounding beats. If you prefer black album type production to older stuff then I would recommend it.

Thanks! Maybe listening the remixes for some time can let me enjoy the original tracks later,

Do you dislike Jazz (and other black music genre, like soul, funk) ??

Actually no, but for being sincere I'm pretty lost with these. Im only had listen some jazz.