test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aria

Hip Hop discussion

Started by Aria,

2,269 posts in this topic
4 minutes ago, TheIceMan said:

Any Thoughts about TLOP!!!

it ruined my day by letting me down, but then i came across this guy and my day picked up - 

i can't hear the individual basslines in TLOP sticking out properly. in other words it's been mixed by an amputee 

7 minutes ago, Leif said:

it ruined my day by letting me down, but then i came across this guy and my day picked up - 

Well think it's because it was so build up with expectation from everywhere and also because errything Kanye is huge!!! But personally think that is good, very artistic very different from everything else that is out there! Have to listen to it more dou!!! Same with everithing Mr. West alway's the more I listen the more i like!!!

29 minutes ago, Azpinator said:

Any Logic fans in here?

Good song. He is talented for sure. I just feel he doesn't make as many good songs as he can.

In other news! Jay Electronica has returned from his cave to diss no other than KENDRICK LAMAR and 50 CENT!

15 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Y'all thoughts on Kanye's new album? I personally love it, but interested to hear what others think..

It's good but IMO all over the place, it feels more like a compilation album, though it's not a surprise considering he changed the name of the album and tracklist a million times. Still theres a few great songs in there but it's not a patch on his earlier albums. 

Blue-in-me-Veins and Term-X like this

16 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Y'all thoughts on Kanye's new album? I personally love it, but interested to hear what others think..

One of the very best I love it also, and can't stop listening! FML Real firends!!!

On 2/18/2016 at 5:00 PM, Yeboii said:

Copying Future much?

THIS is straight copying of Future lmaooo

And Kanye didn't even change the verse for FSM pt.2 :lol:

1 minute ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

THIS is straight copying of Future lmaooo

And Kanye didn't even change the verse for FSM pt.2 :lol:

Yeah I heard that one as well and was like "wow this could have been Future really". I can't believe Kanye signed this guy.

Blue-in-me-Veins likes this

Kanye is not good at all when it comes to signing artists. He signs 'fans', or karaoke artists. By that i mean, Big Sean, this guy here, Cyhi, they all lack a personality, and they can all be compared to someone already out which is why they're all tepid. 

With Pusha as president of GOOD now actually, wouldn't he have brought this guy to Ye? Or did Ye just dismiss the fact there was a new president and just got the guy anyway? (a la Roman)