Hip Hop discussion

Aria

Plenty of people have posted Future/Young Thug (trap hop) sort of stuff on here, do you even read/listen to other posts?

trap hop :ph34r:

i've checked every page since like page 50 or so. allude to which tracks were posted pls & ty big man

Young Thug's debut album was a horrible let down but Yelawolf's album was a surprise of sorts & saved this past week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2kFs0GOw1w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuN5wsWYPzc

+ a throwback which just came on & i love

&&&&& I like this guy but i don't see him going anywhere. His visuals aren't exactly top notch & his topic matter is very 'upcoming rapper rapping about how great he is at rapping' but he's fun enough.

His ear for beats is perhaps his best quality.

Still bumping to this... Similar to OG Maco's CoCo but Japanese/Korean if you ain't heard.

I feel like if this was Hungarian, or German, even French (they have a pretty good scene), this wouldn't have been posted. I feel like because it's from a current 'hipster country' its helped the marketing a lot. But hey people will stay impressionable.

I found it very hard to have on without the visuals, the saving grace.

What did you enjoy about it?

I feel like if this was Hungarian, or German, even French (they have a pretty good scene), this wouldn't have been posted. I feel like because it's from a current 'hipster country' its helped the marketing a lot. But hey people will stay impressionable.

I found it very hard to have on without the visuals, the saving grace.

What did you enjoy about it?

Funnily enough... The first time I heard this I actually didn't see any of the visuals at all. I think it was put on the speakers on the team bus on the way back from a game by one of my team mates (I play American Football), and we were a bit tipsy and he decided to put it on. Everyone went crazy.

The best aspect of the track is obviously the beat, it's ridiculously insane IMO. I don't understand what they're saying either but the chorus is hard af, and that KOHH guy's verse at the end, the way he attacks the instrumental is incredible.

I remember when I was in high school I was told I can't listen to rap because I am white.

I'm surprised I didn't get picked on in high school for my rap obsession, I was wearing XXL white tees, G Unit spinner chains and writing lyrics in class that i'd already written at home the previous night so i could seem 'deep' when i accidentally let the page fall to the floor for someone to pick up ;/ :halo:

TODAY'S GUILTY PLEASURE IS T-PAIN!!!!

I didn't like him at all when he was a pop coon churning out hits with the likes of Kanye West but now that he's talking about more gritty shit I like him. His autotune used to get on my nerves too but since i became a Future fan i've learned to appreciate the talent

I need to grow up and stop listening to songs about killing people tho, the thug act is so lame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjLIBBoKV30

MY BABY FUTURE HENDRIX HAS RANDOMLY RELEASED VISUALS TO MY FAVOURITE SONG BY HIM FUCK YEAH AND I FOUND A LIZARD IN MY HOUSE TODAY FOR THE 2ND DAY IN A ROW *AT THE EXACT SAME TIME*!!!!!! (DEFINITELY DIFFERENT LIZARD, FIRST ONE DID NOT HAVE YELLOW TAIL) SO YEAH TODAY IS GREAT