Hip Hop discussion

Aria

You weren't kidding?

Nope.

Same applies to this following track but it's even better (similar structure, but more mature). Not everyone 'gets' it (the sloppy flows, bad enunciation), i certainly didn't until just a few weeks ago. I despised the likes of Young Thug, Future, Lil B (whose hardcore and also playful internet fans would argue should be in his own lane. It's mad how much he influenced everyone.)

I don't expect you to like this either, or anyone else in this thread really :ph34r: I know it hurts the ears. It's best if you're very far away from being sober:

Nope.

Same applies to this following track but it's even better (similar structure, but more mature). Not everyone 'gets' it (the sloppy flows, bad enunciation), i certainly didn't until just a few weeks ago. I despised the likes of Young Thug, Future, Lil B (whose hardcore and also playful internet fans would argue should be in his own lane. It's mad how much he influenced everyone.)

I don't expect you to like this either, or anyone else in this thread really [emoji14]h34r: I know it hurts the ears. It's best if you're very far away from being sober:

Hmm. I respect that, just not my cup of tea.

Pinnacle of 'mainstream' Hip Hop?, you say that like it's a bad thing. Nas was mainstream.. Pac was mainstream.. Biggie was mainstream; these guys were never Immortal Techniques. Kendrick now has 2 classic albums under his belt and Section 80, soon his catalogue is going to start rivalling the legends.

Its funny you know.. You speak to some modern hip-hop fans lately and Section 80 has gone over their heads! Some haven't even heard of it. The importance of Section 80 as GKMC's warm up cannot be understated.

Good emerging rapper from Manchester with shit choruses who has a buzz because he dissed Chipmunk. He's quite chill, above average at least.

A lot of football punchlines because team and player references seem to be the buzzwords which get local youths excited now.

I will say that he has a chance to be considered the next 'big thing' like Stormzy is right now, and Skepta was before him, but only if he's smart.

Cant wait for A$AP to drop his album...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L5RWrHoBm4

Anybody listen to Action Bronson on here? Best song off the album by far

And Denzel, please drop a project this year as well