Hip Hop discussion

Aria

What a video. Tributes to Pac & Eazy-E and even Dre's son. Product advertisement somewhat ruins it, but still very emotional.

Video of the year. The flashbacks are dope.

syo.gif

Beautiful. These visuals not only improve the song, but add several new dimensions to it. We see the summation of Dre's career up to this point as an introduction to the Swan Song that is Detox.

aw66if7tdqf3jii6.jpg

01. Letting Go (Ft. Sarah Green)

02. Words I Never Said (Ft. Skylar Grey)

03. Till I Get There

04. I Don't Wanna Care Right Now (Ft. MDMA)

05. Out Of My Head (Ft. Trey Songz)

06. The Show Goes On

07. Beautiful Lasers (2Ways) (Ft. MDMA)

08. Coming Up (Ft. MDMA)

09. State Run Radio (Ft. Matt Mahaffey)

10. Break The Chain (Ft. Eric Turner And Sway)

11. All Black Everything

12. Never Forget You (Ft. John Legend)

Link

:worship: :worship: :delight: :delight:

I'm disappointed kind of. Expected a lot more from Lupe, while he's maintained a good flow and recruited some good beats, it's still nothing compared to The Cool or even Food & Liquor.

It's time he left Atlantic Records. They're clearly not giving him the freedom he wants, he's even admitted he enjoyed working on The Cool more, he put his blood, sweat and tears into that one. This was something released, for the sake of it, almost. I predict he'll recover with a dope mixtape soon though.

Raekwon's Shaolin Vs Wu-Tang isn't too bad.

F&L & The Cool are classic albums. The beats on those albums were unique & original. The tracks had way more depth and stronger concepts too, although you can't expect every album to be a classic.

Going to see Rae on the 16th of this month, he's gonna be playing mainly OB4CL, hope he brings a few other clan members with him will be beast regardless. Also going to see Rakim in may and possibly sage francis in april. Theres some decent gigs this year in Dublin, hoping for immortal technique to come back over later in the year when the middle passage drops (If it drops).

P.S whats everyones thoughts on this, I think it's fressh reminds me of Del in some ways, seems to be blowing up huge though

I love Bone Thugs N Harmony, favourite songs being Home and Cross Roads. Don't mine 'This Ain't A Game' which also features Eaze E's son, Lil Eazy. Here's a song that i am finding to becoming my favourite by them called, 'What Have We Done to The World' that samples a Michael Jackson song, i think it's Earth Song (forgot :P). They're style is just so different and pleasant!

BTNH are legends by their own right. Hip-hop has certainly benefited from this super group!

Flesh-N-Bone came out of prison last year and Bizzy Bone joined back with them. They dropped Reunion album too, which was pretty dope.