Wigan vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd take a 1-0 in all honesty, they're going to play much better than they did on Saturday, that's for certain. Never easy going to the DW and for some reason Wigan always play well against us when we're up there. Past results are irrelevant; in fact that 8-0 drubbing and the frustration of a shocking performance this weekend will probably inspire them to improve and bring their A-Game.

I'd take a 1-0 in all honesty, they're going to play much better than they did on Saturday, that's for certain. Never easy going to the DW and for some reason Wigan always play well against us when we're up there. Past results are irrelevant; in fact that 8-0 drubbing and the frustration of a shocking performance this weekend will probably inspire them to improve and bring their A-Game.

Amen to that!

DW is always hard for us somehow, I'd take a 1-0 immediately. They will play much better than they did against Blackpool - but we will play better than we did on Saturday, too.

I hope for a 2-0 come 70th minute and then a Ramires debut - though I wouldn't be suprised if it was a hard fought game...

Just got my ticket through for this game and am really looking forward to it. It would be nice for us to put in a performance as a reminder to them that we did beat them to win the PL. I think Ramires may start as I believe he starts training with the squad this week.

They hammered us last season at the DW so Im not thinking that all we need to do is show up and the three points are in the bag. Of course though Im optimistic, particularly after the West Brom hammering. Really looking forward to seeing Ramires, the biggest signing we have made in a couple of years imo.

Won't be easy. As everyone's already said, they always do good against us at the DW. I'd take a 1-0. Just hope to see a committed, all-action performance, none of that lazy crap we pulled on last season in the 1-3 loss

GK : Cech

DF : Ivanovic, Alex, Terry, Cole

DM : Essien

CM : Ramires, Lampard

FW : Sturridge/Anelka, Drogba, Malouda

Subs : Turnbull, Bruma, Zhirkov, Mikel, Kalou, Matic, Anelka/Sturridge